Community Crunch 289: Fear Evolved 5, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

8 minutes ago, ABxELITEx3 said:

Yo wild card need talk to u about something that happened while I was playing and I might break the game so can u rely to this and I'll pm on a insta or some poop

Don’t hold your breathe because it probably won’t happen.  The game is already quite broken and has been for years.  We all fill them in on things that are broken, in need of tweaking, an issue that needs to be addressed and nothing is done about let alone them even acknowledging a problem until a YouTuber makes a video about it.  Even though it’s been brought to their attention so many times before.  Even though I’m about to do that very thing lol.  I know it probably won’t be read though, I’d probably crap and fall back in it if I ever got a reply from WC lol.

Speaking of breaking things, @Cedric, if the balance “QOL” update comes out before or during the start of the fear evolved event, can it be passed to the department to maybe have some people on hand that can handle a goof up that has been seeming to happen with evo events and holiday events?  Y’all release an update on a Friday, it breaks major components of the game and then we pay the price for it because the servers can’t hold themselves up over the weekend.  Just a random thought, if this is going to be the last holiday season with Ark 1 ( WHICH IT SHOULD NOT BE AND ARK 2 SHOULD BE DELAYED BY AT LEAST A YEAR) then why not make it the best one yet, almost seamless updates and evo events that don’t break anything.  Maybe some listening to the community a little more and last but not least more communication hen things hit the fan!

Is Prim+ ever going to get fixed? I love playing it but the bugs make it horribly irritating to play or even merge prim+ with base game, I'd kill for new recipes or even different seeds like there is in prim+.

I play on a PS4 so I know the console players take a backseat to the PC players but is there any chance if getting base decorations? Just something to make base building more fun, there's only so much I can make with benches, chairs and tables.

On 10/24/2021 at 9:01 AM, Tigerlilly said:I play on a PS4 so I know the console players take a backseat to the PC players but is there any chance if getting base decorations? Just something to make base building more fun, there's only so much I can make with benches, chairs and tables.

I play mobile. You don’t get to complain about no updates.

3 hours ago, Highmobility said:

That was uncalled for.

No it wasn’t.  It’s the bare bones truth.  If ANYONE thinks that Ark 2 is not going to be anything but a continuation of the complete hodgepodge cluster f that Ark 1 is and has been for the last 6 1/2 years they seriously need their head examined by a full team of professionals.  Why do ya think rockstar has taken a better part of 10 years to develop the new gta (I use that example because it’s the best comparison I can think of), or Red Dead Redemption?    I’m mean hell WC can’t even get the global chat filter right!  You can drop an f bomb in chat but ya can’t say “could”, what sense does that make?  Basic fact that probably 90% of the people I play with from day to day have all agreed with issues like that…….ARK 2 SHOULD BE DELAYED FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR!  Look what happened to gen 2.  They postponed it, made sure it was as close to right as they could and for the most part it has been the best dlc release since the center map.  That’s what the outcomes can be when some extra time is taken to make things are right the first time, it’s a 100% better experience all the way around.

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1

13 hours ago, ccz2887 said:

No it wasn’t.  It’s the bare bones truth.  If ANYONE thinks that Ark 2 is not going to be anything but a continuation of the complete hodgepodge cluster f that Ark 1 is and has been for the last 6 1/2 years they seriously need their head examined by a full team of professionals.  Why do ya think rockstar has taken a better part of 10 years to develop the new gta (I use that example because it’s the best comparison I can think of), or Red Dead Redemption?    I’m mean hell WC can’t even get the global chat filter right!  You can drop an f bomb in chat but ya can’t say “could”, what sense does that make?  Basic fact that probably 90% of the people I play with from day to day have all agreed with issues like that…….ARK 2 SHOULD BE DELAYED FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER YEAR!  Look what happened to gen 2.  They postponed it, made sure it was as close to right as they could and for the most part it has been the best dlc release since the center map.  That’s what the outcomes can be when some extra time is taken to make things are right the first time, it’s a 100% better experience all the way around.

BTW, in case anyone was wondering I mean ARK 2 to be pushed out to 2023 or 2024…