+ 10 levels from note run

Moon78

As it is an extremely tedious undertaking to go for the +10 levels via note run I am not finding many threads or posts about weather you need all 1000 notes or just the gen 2 notes; in fact I have found mentions of both being possible. I do know other players on cross ark who received the + 10 levels just from gen 2 so my tribe and I decided to do same. We spent a week flying around to each note, hlna area and followed a great video from Ninja Killer to accomplish the task. It took a lot more effort than any other ascension (especially going back in the boss fight because missions are always being erased) that only a portion of my tribe who started out to get the notes finally finished the gen 2 run! Unfortunately then no one got the + 10 levels.....

During our investigation to find out why many of us had our notes deleted (several times for me) so we did find the fix and that is to go single player and type giveallexplorernotes at which time you will dc and each time you do it you will regain at least one note; last time i lost them all I had to do it about 100x to get them all back in my in game record.

We haven't found a fix to recover lost missions.

And we haven't found a way to get the + 10 levels or a confirmation that we need all 1000 explorer notes which I don't believe is possible really as some are just not obtainable.....

Anyways I think this needs to be talked about and maybe a solution will be found for this end game goal!

Just to be sure for my information.

You are currently a max level character with the experience bar fully maxed out?
If so, then that might be a bug.

But, to clarify (and you might already know this) you do not gain 10 levels instantly. Your level cap is raised by 10 levels.
You will still need to get the experience for 10 lvls.
So be sure to check your experience bar, if that's not maxed out, you did get the reward.
If not, you might want to submit a report.

2 hours ago, Tylanater said:

It's 100% all notes on all maps. Good luck getting it on and official server. Many are gonna be blocked on pvp or pve. Ice caves, Ab caves etc. 

Why  block a cave in pve?cant build

Some notes like one who wait or hlna are bugged,give the xp buff but appear locked in the notes/dossiers colection

7 hours ago, Thekuervito said:

Why  block a cave in pve?cant build

Some notes like one who wait or hlna are bugged,give the xp buff but appear locked in the notes/dossiers colection

there's a ton of griefing in pve servers, people will block off their caves with large walls that clip into the ceiling to not have to deal with it.

On 10/22/2021 at 12:05 PM, Supremist said:

Last I heard getting all notes on all maps is literally impossible, as some notes are glitched and you can never get to them.

There is a console command (GiveAllExplorerNotes) you can use to give yourself all Explorer Notes, but it will either take a while and appear to crash (I read this happens on consoles) or the game will crash like it did for me on PC. I think I fixed it by going near an Explorer Note chest and using the command. This was my work around for the impossible to get one(s).

On 10/22/2021 at 2:54 AM, Moon78 said:

I am lvl 160 and I cannot gain any more experience I have been maxed for quite a while which is why I wanted to go for the note run lvls instead of the alpha ascension since my missions delete regularly so getting all alpha missions at the same time does not seem possible before more get deleted.

I also get my map (no fog), and notes progress deleted many times. Notes just lose registration in the big dossiers, but no xp-buff anymore.

Btw, I did all notes on Island and SE some years ago, to get the archievement and that took me days. Dont want to do that again, and then ALL the "new" ones... Pff... Might take weeks just playing, getting to all notes...

I am doing this on official with my tribe for the 10 levels, yes giveallexplorer notes helps them reappear whent he game looses the progress but it has not helped us to actually get the + 10 levels achievement. There seems to be a bug (report already made) where many do not get the levels ones the notes have been done.....

Archived