So did they make water ways less passable on purpose?

sjskdjkfa

My tribe mate got multiple rafts stuck in the past week, one of which was in the beaver dam area in south zone three going towards the back end of the metal mountain there, which I'd swear I remember back in the day running rafts all around that island. Also the back end of herb island just looks different to me, I sailed my raft over there and looked for my familiar shallow spot, and it all looks a lot closer to deep water, so I'm worried a leeds will come up and whale it... I know I'm talking in vague terms, but the point is all the beaches just seem different, as if they changed some y value in the game about the water surface, to the detriment of rafts.

33 minutes ago, sjskdjkfa said:

My tribe mate got multiple rafts stuck in the past week, one of which was in the beaver dam area in south zone three going towards the back end of the metal mountain there, which I'd swear I remember back in the day running rafts all around that island. Also the back end of herb island just looks different to me, I sailed my raft over there and looked for my familiar shallow spot, and it all looks a lot closer to deep water, so I'm worried a leeds will come up and whale it... I know I'm talking in vague terms, but the point is all the beaches just seem different, as if they changed some y value in the game about the water surface, to the detriment of rafts.

Its been some time ago, like allmost a year or two, but I noticed the back side of herb island is nearly vertical from the edge of the beach. I guess that back in the day they may have noticed all the pirates using the island as cover. :P

Archived