Breeding Level Discrepancies

Savamther

Did a quick google about this because it's something I have seen a few times, but it didn't come up with much. I'm curious if anyone has encountered the same issue and what you make of it?

I was breeding Thylas and putting all the stats from wild tames into a pair with all the highest stats.  I had a male come out as a 212 and it had all the highest stat from both parents (including food and stuff, I like big numbers what can I say)
But then randomly I get a 213 from the same parents, with the exact same stats as the 212? It wasn't mutated and even if it was, it would have been a 214.

I bred the 212 and the 213 together and got another 213 lol

A friend also had this exact thing happen with her wolves, one comes out with 1 random level, no change to the stats etc. I've been mutating Argies and never seen this happen on anything other than mammals but I dunno if that means anything! Its not exactly an issue to me I'm just curious if its a bug or somethingxD

1 hour ago, Savamther said:

I was breeding Thylas and putting all the stats from wild tames into a pair with all the highest stats.  I had a male come out as a 212 and it had all the highest stat from both parents (including food and stuff, I like big numbers what can I say)
But then randomly I get a 213 from the same parents, with the exact same stats as the 212? It wasn't mutated and even if it was, it would have been a 214.

I "JUST" had this occur to me too. Since the flyer update, Iv been breeding my quetzals and the same thing happened.....the weird part is while I was just like you, gotta get the two wilds stats milked out before mutation hunting, and I had two of them pop out with EXACTLY the same stats, even down to the torpidity, but one was a lvl 132 and the other was a 133?

Interdasting.......
With that said, the higher level one had some odd colors, but the mutations both read 0

On 10/21/2021 at 9:41 PM, Thyme said:

It seems like they have a different speed stat (ie wasted/invisible points). The 213 probably has an extra point in speed. So if you just breed together the two 213s they should have 213 babies 100% of the time unless is a mutation

Is this really a proven thing? I have never encountered the speed stat transferring before and I have done a lot of breeding, though I suppose sometimes you get a mutation and it doesn't seem like any stats have changed, it can occur on an invisible stat? 

What feels odd to me is the stat discrepancy is just 1, though I did as you said and bred together two 213s and sure enough, they are all coming out 213 now.

Just to add to this topic, I was breeding Hyaenodon and the same thing happened, but with a whopping 4 levels this time. Imgur link cause the media file size is stupid: https://imgur.com/a/dp2WpXA

On 10/21/2021 at 9:45 PM, wizard03 said:

I "JUST" had this occur to me too. Since the flyer update, Iv been breeding my quetzals and the same thing happened.....the weird part is while I was just like you, gotta get the two wilds stats milked out before mutation hunting, and I had two of them pop out with EXACTLY the same stats, even down to the torpidity, but one was a lvl 132 and the other was a 133?

Interdasting.......
With that said, the higher level one had some odd colors, but the mutations both read 0

Strange that it has only happened to me with Mammals. Wolves, Thya, Basilosaurus and now Hyaenodon. I have bred a lot of egg laying dinos and never encountered this, it seems to be a recent thing. And of cause I am checking they are not mutated. I do not include mutations when I am combining wild stats just in case I chose to mutate them later on 🤔 

Archived