Two Things to Add to console ark (graphics settings) (keybinds change)

primflak

Suggestion

I think i can speak for a decent amount of the player base in saying that lag on the original Xbox is terrible. some people dont have or want to spend 500-1000 on a new console.  With the lag, Personally, I don't think I could even count the amount of times I've crashed, disconnected from the server, or completely freeze-lagged for a good few seconds, only to find that ive been killed from something I can't do anything about. sometimes console servers, doing even very simple tasks can make things take wayyy more time than they should. If like on pc, you could change the different values for your graphics settings on Console would make a lot of sense. adding customizable graphics to console would not only save the players time, but it would also be a much more enjoyable experience. many people would gladly sacrifice for the much needed fps boost.

The next thing that console could greatly use would be to have the ability to change what different buttons do, this could make pvp much more competitive, and more fun. manual change Keybinds on pve could also make things more efficient, and faster. 

Have a feeling both these changes would no doubt make the game better, and much more fun to play 

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived