transfer Transfer possible?

Maldinar

Hello. I'm on a (Nitrado) cluster server for Xbox. The servers will be shut down due to lack of players. One map will run out of time before the other. I'm wondering if it's possible to cryo some really liked tames and transfer/upload to my single player file?... Even if it means starting over on my sp file. I'd be fine with that.

5 hours ago, Maldinar said:

Hello. I'm on a (Nitrado) cluster server for Xbox. The servers will be shut down due to lack of players. One map will run out of time before the other. I'm wondering if it's possible to cryo some really liked tames and transfer/upload to my single player file?... Even if it means starting over on my sp file. I'd be fine with that.

Hate to say it, I think your out of luck. The single player runs are different from online runs....Iv also had problems moveing my character from one account run to anouther.

6 hours ago, Maldinar said:

I have heard that if you use the "Export dino" option you can save a copy that can be put in single player but I dont know how it is done. I have taken dinos from a private server and put them on single player before but that was years ago I dont know if its still an option. Oh but these were on PC.

Archived