Now vs a year ago

mgsgta3

I have been playing since 2016, and i must say that I am surprised by the update logs, seeing all of these updates to bugs/glitches/holes in the mesh, as well as balance changes and QOL fixes that have been needed for so long(Ankys auto harvesting).
Good job Devs, keep it up:)

P.s., if you have positive things to add, please do. If you have constructive criticism, then sure, go for it. If you have negative things to say, please refrain because this is not the post for it. Thanks:)

3 hours ago, mgsgta3 said:

I have been playing since 2016, and i must say that I am surprised by the update logs, seeing all of these updates to bugs/glitches/holes in the mesh, as well as balance changes and QOL fixes that have been needed for so long(Ankys auto harvesting).

P.s., if you have positive things to add, please do. If you have constructive criticism, then sure, go for it. If you have negative things to say, please refrain because this is not the post for it. Thanks:)

I have the idea that they have a lot of extra time and/or man-power, now they have to wait for a suitable time to start working on and putting all effort into Ark2. Especially after Lost Island release...
I think a lot of good things are yet to come.

3 hours ago, mgsgta3 said:

Ill try to behave here, but there are still issues to be addressed that's 7 years old "caughskylordartifactonsingleplayercaugh"

With that said, I will stay on a positive here. New content continually added, adjustments made to lower the grinding a bit, events during times that other games would ignore, and an interest in attempting to bring their game to the small screen....these guys have big dreams, an interest in keeping it alive, and while the execution has allways been to premature due to the bugs, the effort and ideals are not lost on me.

But I think thats where my frustration lies......I see it. I see what they wanted to give us, I understand what its all about, but then they rushed themselves and it cost the vision the focus it deserves. 

Im glad that they are still going and that there is a future. But just so long as they don't give up on what needs to be addressed in the past.

18 minutes ago, wizard03 said:

With that said, I will stay on a positive here. New content continually added, adjustments made to lower the grinding a bit, events during times that other games would ignore, and an interest in attempting to bring their game to the small screen....these guys have big dreams, an interest in keeping it alive, and while the execution has allways been to premature due to the bugs, the effort and ideals are not lost on me.

But I think thats where my frustration lies......I see it. I see what they wanted to give us, I understand what its all about, but then they rushed themselves and it cost the vision the focus it deserves.

It's great that so many things are getting fixed.  But it's been 6 years, and this game's literal and spiritual successor has already been announced.  I'm happy that the, shall we say, "finished" product will be so complete, but some of these changes being implemented literally 3-4 years ago would've been great.

My gripe notwithstanding, good job on tidying some of these problems up.

Archived