Someone Stole my Fanart and You Shared it in the Community Update

Charyzard

Hi, I've always wanted my fanart shared by the devs in the community updates on steam, and I finally got my wish.

Except the person you credited is NOT me. I have no idea who the person you credited is. 

This is MY allosaurus drawing that can be found both on my instagram, and my deviantart. I go by Pacadian on DA and charyzard_art on Insta. My steam name is Charyzard. I did a whole series of these drawings including the parasaur, ptera, rex, trike, and theri.

Allosaurus by Pacadian on DeviantArt

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnrKce4BNeP/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I would appreciate this mistake being fixed, or someone who is able to fix it contacting me. I don't appreciate my art being stolen, and I really don't appreciate the thief getting credited for it. 

image.png.057888c5c77396b1991186bb7bc310c7.png

3 minutes ago, Mai said:

art from 3 yrs ago just to be stolen thats gotta suck

I got so excited to see my art finally shared and then when I saw they credited a thief it crushed me. I've reached out everywhere I can think of (twitter, steam, fb, here, insta) and no response yet. I'm not a popular artist with a bazillion followers so I'm worrying that this wont get attention. Idk how else to contact someone to get this fixed 😭

• Eli locked this topic

Archived