Can't Start Windows 10 Version

gothgoddess87

14 minutes ago, gothgoddess87 said:

Xbox on the PC and im not reinstalling i have a POS computer hp prodesk 6+ years old takes like a day and a half to install i posted on the miscrosoft Xbox forums someone has the same problem 

crud, sorry bout that man. Console peasents have it easy, we just plug it in, if it doesn't work, we unplug and replug till it does. =/

Might try steam, supposedly its less buggy.

i did once and my pc is slow as molasses i got that food stamp internet just pay $10 and on steam they have mods i do love mods on other games i used to play Jurassic world and i play the sims 4 on origin but my computer is old and the mods were just slowing my pc down if i get a better one i might buy ark on steam 

Screenshot 2021-10-11 133325.png

1 minute ago, gothgoddess87 said:

i did once and my pc is slow as molasses i got that food stamp internet just pay $10 and on steam they have mods i do love mods on other games i used to play Jurassic world and i play the sims 4 on origin but my computer is old and the mods were just slowing my pc down if i get a better one i might buy ark on steam 

Well its not exactly looking that out of date, its comparable to a console....but you do have more RAM. Solid state or HDD storage device?

17 hours ago, gothgoddess87 said:

hard drive sorry i didn't respond i only get a limited number amount to reply i am re installing it im on 37% taking a long time gonne be a couple of days

No prob man. I don't live on the forums, just lurk them quite a bit. 

Well, you might see if you can snag an SSD if you can, even I have an external SSD for my xbox, speeds up the loading quite a bit. However you should still be able to play on a hard drive. Just takes longer to get "into" the game from the menu.
And what you on, dial up? 

• Joebl0w13 changed the title to Can't Start Windows 10 Version
On 10/18/2021 at 9:17 PM, gothgoddess87 said:

just got through DL it and everytime i try to join a server i get kicked back to main menu im trying to join a low pop pvp server map is abberation_p 

I had a similar issue and I forgot to download the extra maps. I thought they were all included in one download but they are not. Did you download the map packs? If you just downloaded the base game you will only have the island. Have to actually go download Aberration, Scorched Earth and Extinction. 

Archived