Achatinas wandering

hugol206

• Volunteer Moderator
26 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

mine don't wander and make paste just fine.  They don't make poly though...or do they? I only check the gacha for paste, forgot about the poly..

They are pooping paste, which is what your Gacha collect, however, when they are set to wandering, they produce 1 paste every minute into their inventory until they reach 100 and also produce organic polymer from time to time also in their inventory.

Appears weight was increased from approx 150ish rang to 700ish range so those filled with wood were wondering and gestating and later giving birth.  Just curious how do you feed these babies?  they dont eat cakes nor any other item i could find.  i tried in their inventroy and in maewing, nothing ... Starve death....Starve death..  i podded a few to see if i could figure out what they eat, never was successful.

Anyone successfuly figure out how to feed the babies?

28 minutes ago, yrrl said:

Appears weight was increased from approx 150ish rang to 700ish range so those filled with wood were wondering and gestating and later giving birth.  Just curious how do you feed these babies?  they dont eat cakes nor any other item i could find.  i tried in their inventroy and in maewing, nothing ... Starve death....Starve death..  i podded a few to see if i could figure out what they eat, never was successful.

Mine ate cakes from maewing

33 minutes ago, yrrl said:

Put cakes in their inventory and force feed them occasionally?

52 minutes ago, Frael said:

I found you couldn't put cakes in new born babies inventories. Too heavy, I guess.

So the hunt for topstats snails for breeders can beging :P
I hope they do not bring this unbalanced quality update to console before a decent overhaul.

Test servers
, some companies use those to see if their upgrads realy work :D

Archived