Alpha Wyvern(s)

MarvinTHEMartian

Why is there only an alpha variant for the fire wyverns? With the crystal wyverns, there really isn't anything because they're originally from a mod, but, Fire, Lightning, and Poisons have literally been around since the official launch of the game, given that Scorched was launched then as well. My sister brought it up, and I agree that it seems a bit odd that they seemingly haven't gotten any love. Anyone else have any opinions on the matter?

42 minutes ago, MarvinTHEMartian said:

Why is there only an alpha variant for the fire wyverns? With the crystal wyverns, there really isn't anything because they're originally from a mod, but, Fire, Lightning, and Poisons have literally been around since the official launch of the game, given that Scorched was launched then as well. My sister brought it up, and I agree that it seems a bit odd that they seemingly haven't gotten any love. Anyone else have any opinions on the matter?

Iv killed alpha poisons before. o.O?

On 10/13/2021 at 9:15 PM, MarvinTHEMartian said:

I never knew also, but my guess its got to do with 1. The balancing: Because Alpha Lightning wyvern will brutalize anything, "boss" difficulty rating too high. Still no reason to exlude Alpha Poison wyverns, dont think they will be too op. Reason 2: Color... Alpha will always have a red glow, and it doesnt go together with both lighting and poison original colors. 3. Mainstream Dragons are always fire. In that way fire wyvern might be the "bigger" brother of other variants.

Archived