Strange issue setting up a server cluster

psycomaffo

Hi guys. Sry for my bad english.

I've encountered a problem during the setup of my server cluster:

I have set up a server for each map and each one works fine on its own, all set up on a dedicated server of third party, with Ubuntu 19.10 and Linux LGSM.

I have a lot of space then i created an user for every map, an user and group only for the cluster, then i added all the arkserver user to that group and created a symlink from the cluster user's folder to every arkserver directory. The cluster folder have the permission read and write for the group.

When i try to travel to another server, in this case from Ragnarok to Extinction, it force me to create a new character. Checking the cluster folder i see the file created from Ragnarok but it have only permission for it, then i tried to change the permission r+w manually on that file, giving perms on group, but nothing changed, then i give that perms to "others" and i can see my pg in the download characters list, but when I use it and start play on Extinction, the game keeps giving me the items in my inventory, duplicating them until it reaches the maximum capacity of the stac, in the meantime the game freezes all the dino and I can't interact with anything but i can move around (and the game keeps giving item) and after a while the server crashes, unless I log out. If I return to the same map, I can play for about 1 or 2 minutes, after which the same problem is repeated. The strangest thing is that if I try to login on Ragnarok, it makes me download the character and I can continue playing, while in the cluster folder my character remains loaded under the extinction user but with the xxxxxxx.tmpprofile extension. I tried to look for various guides but i couldn't solve the problem and i hope someone here is able to help me.

Here my setting:
port, queryport and rconport have right setting and forwarded on the server or I couldn't play with my friends, ports have a +2 to every server (7777 ragna, 7779 extin, etc)
defaultmap="Ragnarok"
altsavedirectoryname="${defaultmap}"
maxplayers="35"
startparameters="${defaultmap}?AltSaveDirectoryName=${altsavedirectoryname}?listen?MultiHome=${ip}?MaxPlayers=${maxplayers}?QueryPort=${queryport}?RCONPort=${rconport}?Port=${port} -automanagedmods -NoBattlEye -NoTransferFromFiltering -ClusterDirOverride=/home/arkserverragna/serverfiles/ShooterGame/Saved -clusterid=myclusterfolder"

NoTributeDownloads=false and also PreventUpload/Download Surv, items and Dinos are set to false

Archived