How Do I Imprint a Diplocalus on Console?

oflow

Ran into an issue this weekend during the breeding event.

I’ve been breeding aquatic tames lately and I can’t figure out how to imprint a Diplocalus baby on Xbox.

Normally on console when a baby is ready to be imprinted, you can cursor over the tame and the tooltip for what the baby wants pops up with the press Y button to do the imprint.

On baby Diplocalus they have a ‘take oxygen’ tool tip using the Y button.

Baby Diplocalus cannot be removed from underwater while they are being raised. They insta die if they are removed from the water.

My question is how do I imprint a baby Diplocalus on Xbox? The imprint ready icon is behind the take oxygen tooltip and no amount of trying different angles to get the different tooltip (like you can do with the equipment dummy) seems to work.

is this a bug or is there a work around for this?

17 hours ago, oflow said:

I’ve been breeding aquatic tames lately and I can’t figure out how to imprint a Diplocalus baby on Xbox.

Normally on console when a baby is ready to be imprinted, you can cursor over the tame and the tooltip for what the baby wants pops up with the press Y button to do the imprint.

Baby Diplocalus cannot be removed from underwater while they are being raised. They insta die if they are removed from the water.

My question is how do I imprint a baby Diplocalus on Xbox? The imprint ready icon is behind the take oxygen tooltip and no amount of trying different angles to get the different tooltip (like you can do with the equipment dummy) seems to work.

See if you can hold down the y button and see if there is an "imprint baby" option in the wheel? I unno if that will work, but maybe.

Typically they ask for something except for cuddling.....a walk, kibble, other food items. If you don't get want you want, use a cryopod to change the request. Might be best to do that untill you get the walk option

On 10/11/2021 at 2:58 PM, oflow said:

If the bug has been around since before they updated all the imprinting options lists, then this animal is following pre-homogenized rules.  Before they made everything uniform, going to different maps would bring changes to the lists of requests for most animals.  It would reflect gatherables that were available on those maps.  Try taking it to Aberration? or maybe Crystal Isles?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived