In active character

Ciscochoon

Friday when the 2x event began i signed in as usual all was good Saturday , when I tried to sign into my server i was asked to 

create a character, I tried to download my character and i found out i'm removed from my tribe i used another character and saw that   my

has tribe name but i can't use it

4 hours ago, Ciscochoon said:

Friday when the 2x event began i signed in as usual all was good Saturday , when I tried to sign into my server i was asked to 

create a character, I tried to download my character and i found out i'm removed from my tribe i used another character and saw that   my

has tribe name but i can't use it

So you logged in on friday and because it was already saturday that friday, your character wasnt on that  server at that time, but you didnt create a new character on your server, but instead downloaded a saved character from the download list. This was a struggle, but in the end you figured it out and got your uploaded character downloaded again. However this character wasnt in the tribe anymore, so you logged onto another character with another account to find out that character was also not in the tribe anymore?

I logged in the other day to find myself no longer in my tribe since i am solo and the owner with a alt on another account i logged in with it to see i was still in the tribe list and owner. I transferred to another server i have then transferred back to find i was back in tribe again. thinking it was sort of glitch. hope that helps maybe

it's been a week tomorrow since I haven't been able to use my lvl 132 character.

I've put in my ticket and email and as usual no response when I lost characters before I started over.

sometime I got them back but never did I get a response from wildcard or any help.

This time there is no starting over I will lose too much and i know wildcard could care less i love this game but I can't continue. 

Wildcard you should stand by your product I've watched people get taken advantage of for 6yrs when you do nothing but keep put out broken maps you need to fire some people and get someone who really wants to make a better game I for 1 will not be buying ark 2 i wont through this again 

Archived