is there any way to transfer items faster in ark?

Mordinistring

So ive been playing solo on a modded map and I've came pretty far and I just now realized that this was a bad map and I want to transfer to another world to continue my adventure, I'm wondering if there is any faster way to transfer items since i have so SO SO many. Its seems like a pain if I have to fill up the terminal (Cant hold barely anything) Upload character grab the items upload back put in some more items and just repeat since that would literally take like 8 hours.

6 hours ago, Mordinistring said:

So ive been playing solo on a modded map and I've came pretty far and I just now realized that this was a bad map and I want to transfer to another world to continue my adventure, I'm wondering if there is any faster way to transfer items since i have so SO SO many. Its seems like a pain if I have to fill up the terminal (Cant hold barely anything) Upload character grab the items upload back put in some more items and just repeat since that would literally take like 8 hours.

no matter how you slice it, it will take time. There is only transfering, or going into cheat mode or run admin commands to spawn new stuff on the next map.

Best advice I got is to go ahead and make really hard to get things and transfer over those items you will need later. Forge, smithy, fabricator, tools, weapons, saddles, cryopods, ect. ect.
Once you have used up as many of the resources you have, send the harder to get stuff such as metal ingots and poly, but only full stacks. No partial stacks. Last but not least, basic resource dino's....doedicuros for stone, anky for metal, argy for everything....If you have any room leftover, then you can fill in the empty spaces with other things such as armor, weapons, tools, and other rare resources.

Build a base, do it again if you want, but don't drag it out forever. Just get enough to start over and go from there.

One bit of advice tho, if you teleport the dinos outside of a cryopod, bring them out into the next map one dino at a time, and move it away from the teleport pad when you do. 
I tried to spam all of my dino's out of the transfer pad and when I got to my giga it crashed my game. The last log file stated "No placement for giga" when it did.......I lost all of it and my phoenix. :(

8 hours ago, Mordinistring said:

dont forget you dont have to upload items , as long as in inventory and timer as elapsed you can transfer and keep items on you, what i tend to do is cryo arg and over fill inventory, transfer , uncryo arg and transfer items back to arg, sure beats uploading

12 hours ago, Dreadcthulhu said:

The OP said he was playing single player, which has different restrictions on transfering stuff between maps, vs a server cluster. On single player you have to upload your stuff then transfer over naked.

this is also true. I lost a chibi, armor, and all my hotbar items the first time I tried to transfer between maps. x.x You got to go nekid. Nothing can be on you.

Archived