Community Crunch 287: Sinomacrops, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

9 hours ago, Crab said:

We NEED the Carcharodontosaurus. A nice in between a Giga and Rex with less drag weight than a Spino. Make them insatiable and really hard to tame.

yeh, passive tame that you have to ride a ovis for it to eat, for 150 lvl needs 15 ovis (everytime that eats a ovis whitout having a rider resets the taming progress)

• Facepalm 2

15 hours ago, forgotenlore said:

please add a item like the magnifying glass that allows us to see the stats on gestating animal babys so we dont have to keep the unwanted animals out for mutations thank you!

we also needa way to abort them. just like how the egg incubator has a way to crack the egg effectivly killing it. 

14 hours ago, Pifpaff said:

See the source image

15 hours ago, forgotenlore said:

please add a item like the magnifying glass that allows us to see the stats on gestating animal babys so we dont have to keep the unwanted animals out for mutations thank you!

its the eyes and their weird scaly eyelids NOOOO. and over all the weird blocky facial structure.

• Confused 1

Another useless shoulder pet, you already broke the game with tek stryders, who cares about weight lol, at least the whale thing would have been fun adventure to go tame into the deep. This is what the game pve is missing, fun things to tame and breed, to go look out in the wild, and get cool colors when events are on.  Remember how fun it was when everybody was out there desperate looking for a high lv giga, mossa, tuso , rex, that was the fun part. Still today we are crazy looking around for reapers. Its big, scary , its challenging , its exiting !! Oh shoulder pets, go stand over there in the corner of the base with the yerboa and pals, they play bingo on sundays.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

I guess breed-able will be noglin (bc G2 isn't broken enough...) and griffin.
Why these 2?
Because the 2 most wanted / longest asked for are rock drake and reaper - so OFC it will be noglin and griffin!

Oh yeah, and "due to popular request" some sort of pointless monkey re-hash will no doubt magically appear somewhere while they're at it.

Fix G2? Hard. Easier to just throw fluffy toys out at streamers instead. Meh...

Having said that - I would like to thank whoever is responsible for the most recent server patch. Honestly - thank you for this one. 

Edited by Batfloke
Bc rsns

6 hours ago, xirael said:

Another useless shoulder pet, you already broke the game with tek stryders, who cares about weight lol, at least the whale thing would have been fun adventure to go tame into the deep. This is what the game pve is missing, fun things to tame and breed, to go look out in the wild, and get cool colors when events are on.  Remember how fun it was when everybody was out there desperate looking for a high lv giga, mossa, tuso , rex, that was the fun part. Still today we are crazy looking around for reapers. Its big, scary , its challenging , its exiting !! Oh shoulder pets, go stand over there in the corner of the base with the yerboa and pals, they play bingo on sundays.

thisone atleast isnt a glide suit that will eat your chestplate, its also a backpack. I for see myself loging in and forgeting its on the ground, then when i try to glide i fall to my death, i then come back to where the sino WAS to remember i put it on follow and there ios no a giga. I go th check my tribe log to see it was eaten. sure the whale MIGHT encourage people  like me to go in the water but once. then they see the big meg pack and never return, i see my icthy dying of starvation, well that isnt happening since the whale wasnt chosen.

• Thanks 1

Wonderful news! So excited for this announcement. I, like everyone else, really, really hope one of those two new breedables are Rock Drakes.

A bit anxious about the incoming Shadowmane nerf. I'm making my way through the story maps and when I was doing The Island/Scorched Earth last year, I kept reading about how amazing the Managarmr was as a travel mount. By the time I got to Extinction, it's a shadow of its former self and pretty much useless compared to a Lightning or Blood Wyvern.

I really hope I don't have the same experience around Shadowmanes. I'm really looking forward to taming/breeding them.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:46 PM, Crab said:

We NEED the Carcharodontosaurus. A nice in between a Giga and Rex with less drag weight than a Spino. Make them insatiable and really hard to tame.

You don't NEED Carcharadontosaurus; you want it. It's been months now, people need to get over the fact that it's not getting added to the new map and just wait until the next vote for the next map. Continued harping on it will only result in players either spite voting for other creatures during the next competition or the devs saying to hell with it entirely.

Edited by CosmicSkeleton

On 10/8/2021 at 8:38 PM, forgotenlore said:

You mean an ultrasound machine? I'd be down for it, just make it the live bearing equivalent of the incubator so we can see stats mutations and gender.

• Like 1