Baryonyx stats after taming

Puzzafria

I have been trying to find more high-level baryonyxs, but it's very difficult. I am killing all dinos in one area to use the spawn cycles. I even used the dino wipe command, but the highest I could get is 125. 

Do you think breeding and mutating the ones that I already have (3k health / 475 mele, see messages above) would be enough for doing most of the caves in the island? 

12 hours ago, Puzzafria said:

I have been trying to find more high-level baryonyxs, but it's very difficult. I am killing all dinos in one area to use the spawn cycles. I even used the dino wipe command, but the highest I could get is 125. 

Do you think breeding and mutating the ones that I already have (3k health / 475 mele, see messages above) would be enough for doing most of the caves in the island? 

They are more plentyful on Valguero, but those are aberrant versions.  Probably easier to find higher level ones on the Center.

Yes, but I guess if the commands are there and they are so easy to use is for some reason. They are part of the game. They give you more options to enhance the playing experience and adapt it to your preferences. After spending one week looking for that dino, I don't feel like I am cheating now. Maybe there is a more 'honest' solution, but I could not find it after reading and reading comments over there.

I agree it is much better to avoid using commands as much as you can. 

Archived