I accidentally left my own tribe

PolarBearRodeo1

Hello all I'm not sure where to put this or how exactly this forum is set up but I ran into an issue today where I went to a different server started a tribe and then left it and even though I was the only member now it says none of my dinos belong to me etc. I've put in a ticket to fix this but it says it can take up to weeks to get a response and by then my base and Dinos will all be destroyed we're talking about years worth of work here :(

6 hours ago, PolarBearRodeo1 said:

Hello all I'm not sure where to put this or how exactly this forum is set up but I ran into an issue today where I went to a different server started a tribe and then left it and even though I was the only member now it says none of my dinos belong to me etc. I've put in a ticket to fix this but it says it can take up to weeks to get a response and by then my base and Dinos will all be destroyed we're talking about years worth of work here :(

That must be really painfull. But Im not sure what happened to you, I mean what did the transfering to another server have to do with it?
Losing all things worked on for years :/ Painfull...
But yeah, after all that time, what went through you to make such a mistake 0.o
I hope you have screenshots of you being a member of your own tribe.

If you play multiple servers or platforms and transfered your original toon out and another toon in from one of those other servers to this server it will not be a recognized tribe member. Perhaps your original toon on another server. Loose the false toon. Find the correct one and bring him home.  Just a guess.

On 10/7/2021 at 10:02 AM, PolarBearRodeo1 said:

If you created this tribe, then left the server, then came back and found yourself not in tribe any longer:   Try leaving and coming back to the server.

Also, maybe if you can spawn near your base, go there.  See if your chat tag changes from not in a tribe to suddenly in tribe, most likely you will still be not able to access tribe if this happens.  But it means the leaving and coming back to the server should fix it.

On 10/7/2021 at 8:04 PM, Doomette said:

Well it does say *accidentally* lol

I’ve misclicked other things because of UI lag, maybe something like that happened? Just a guess. 

I'm not certain if it applies to all platforms but in PS4 at least there's a gauge for decisions like that which gives you at least two seconds as it fills up to finalize a decision.

Archived