HLNA teleport not working on an unofficial g portal server

Joe829

Was working fine when I first had the server only recently stopped workin because of an ark update. sent out a ticket in gportal but they couldn’t help me,they sent me hear to try and see what the problem is.They said it might be because wildcard hasn’t rolled out a server side patch because my server is still currently under update 695.13.Please help when you can,it’s been like this for like a week and a half,and it’s pretty much limiting what we can do on genesis part 1.

Yes, same problem here. Current Host version on Nitrado server is 695.13 (!!). Contacted Nitrado, they said the patch(es) is/are only for official Servers.

Could you PLEASE hurry with the rollout for inofficial servers. We´re done with Gen and only have to finish the MC but we can´t because teleport does not work.

So, whats wrong with this Patches? I have to extend the server next weekend. Please fix this asap.

Moin!

Dont know where to start, i´m  so upset right now. Its over 3 weeks (09/23/2021) since the patch v695.13 (.8 client) wrecked the
teleport function on Gen1, the serverside patch [v695.15] to fix this problem came four days later 09/27/2021
..... but only for official servers.

No GPortal, no Nitrado updates for 3 weeks, realy ?? No aswer from anybody who´s in charge. Nothing from WC in the CC, not even an Admin in this Thread.
Nobody knows anything ?? And then : Whoohoo 50GB Update for PS4/5....but still .......no teleporting....., BUT we have fixed Skins YEEAAAAAAAHH !!!! ...
We did a run over all maps, started a year ago on Island, then SE, Ab, Ex, now on Gen.
WE JUST WANT TO FINISH THIS SERVER AND TELEPORT TO THE MC. Is this possible this year?
If not, fine! Gen would be the only map we skip the final Boss, Thx WC !!
I do not expect anybody response, but who knows?

Archived