Does anyone know why the allow flyer speed leveling setting will not work.

jbobwas100

• Volunteer Moderator
4 minutes ago, jbobwas100 said:

if you go to ark setting the first tab before joining a single player game scroll all the way down you see a setting called allow flyer speed leveling with a box you can check on or off 

and if i check it to allow flyer speed leveling it unchecks after i join my single player game

It's broken on the Xbox, always has been. No word of a fix in sight.

17 hours ago, jbobwas100 said:

i have been trying to get it to work but every time i select it it just unselects when I join a game

Its a feature. Its to help make people think that wildcard is really trying to help....

I can't, its too mean......They was going to give it to us on console, then they gave up and gave us gen 2 with all its bugs and exploits. So now its just one of the many things that we will never have.

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, jbobwas100 said:

it is half fixed now it will stay checked and you can level flyers. but if you leave then if removes them. its dumb they say they fixed it but they didn't do much lol.

well, at least its working now. And I always did leave my main argy out of cryo, just in case I needed to hop on and high tail it to retrieve my kit. But its gonna suck to leave out my quetzal all the time. x.x

Archived