Tek Stryder Ability

TimeBomb2003

7 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

So on the Ark wiki, it says that on singleplayer, the stryder can be set to "replant foliages".

What does this mean and how can I use it?

It means as it goes along it can cause the shrubbery and such to respawn. Slowly mind you, but instead of "poof its gone forever" its not a seedling and growing.

Me thinks its wildcards half rear-ended attempt to cure the disappearing resource bug/feature/pain in the bleep.

10 hours ago, wizard03 said:

It means as it goes along it can cause the shrubbery and such to respawn. Slowly mind you, but instead of "poof its gone forever" its not a seedling and growing.

Me thinks its wildcards half rear-ended attempt to cure the disappearing resource bug/feature/pain in the bleep.

Ok, so how do I use it?

3 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

Ok, so how do I use it?

Ive only ever used it on an online server a while ago but it was in the radial menu from what I remember. Also it only will regrow foliage and rocks or whatever after a sufficient amount of time for it to have naturally regrown so you cant just harvest and regrow the same thing over and over for easy farming. From what it seems, its basically the same as refertilizer but on a bigger scale making it easier to use but primarily only for regrowing trees and rocks that will not regrow due to foundations in the area blocking their growth, so kinda just for aesthetic purposes I guess.

46 minutes ago, Piffguru said:

Ive only ever used it on an online server a while ago but it was in the radial menu from what I remember. Also it only will regrow foliage and rocks or whatever after a sufficient amount of time for it to have naturally regrown so you cant just harvest and regrow the same thing over and over for easy farming. From what it seems, its basically the same as refertilizer but on a bigger scale making it easier to use but primarily only for regrowing trees and rocks that will not regrow due to foundations in the area blocking their growth, so kinda just for aesthetic purposes I guess.

Interesting, I've searched the radial menu but I can't seem to find it.

If someone had one, a screenshot of it would be useful.

Archived