Jump to content

boss fights what stats do i need to look for on daedons and Yuts for Boss Fights pls?


STUL
 Share

Recommended Posts

can someone please tell me if ok, what stats i need to look for on daedons and Yuts for boss fights ?

new to the boss arenas and i finally one to go it myself instead of joining groups, i have my boss rexes ready and i have daedons and yuts but not sure what stats to look in them and if i need any food in their inventory's ?

it will just be me and my partner in crime :) going to try it with rexes/daedon/yut and then later prob try with therizes :)

thanks in advance for any advice

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, STUL said:

can someone please tell me if ok, what stats i need to look for on daedons and Yuts for boss fights ? new to the boss arenas and i finally one to go it myself instead of joining groups, i have my boss rexes ready and i have daedons and yuts but not sure what stats to look in them and if i need any food in their inventory's ? it will just be me and my partner in crime :) going to try it with rexes/daedon/yut and then later prob try with therizes :)

thanks in advance for any advice

 

Its best to put a couple of points into health for both of them, just in case the minion creatures get around the army and come to nip at your feet, and of course better saddles as well, but for the yuty, you want to have a majority in stamina as you can actually scream your yuty to sleep without it. {My first time around, it always seemed like he would knock out at the end of the fight and have a bugged animation of comeing up from the sleep, roar, then go right back down. Hilarious. XD}

The deadon is the same deal. A little extra in health, 5k is good enough, and good saddle. But the rest of his points need to go into his food stat. I currently have a deadon with 80k food stat and even with that, I wish I could pump him up even further. Maybe 100k. 

Last but not least, yes. They both need food. However the deadon will benefit from other food types besides raw meat. Cooked meat replentishes his food bar better than raw, cooked prime is better than that. Sadly mutton got nerfed, its only as good as prime meat. However the best food you can use to replenish his food bar is just simple dodo kibble. Not only does it refill 100 food per kibble, but you can speed eat entire stacks without stopping. While in the dragon fight, I was able to run 2 and a half of his 80k food bar back up after the first run down. A big difference from just meat.

One last trick about the deadon, if his food bar is empty and your trying to fill it back up without having to sit and wait for him to eat everything, put all the meat you can into his inventory or a nearby trough, fly out of render range, then fly back, and he will have eaten everything or enough to refill his food stat instantly. 
Something very useful for after boss fights and your trying to get everyone healed back up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/4/2021 at 7:24 AM, wizard03 said:

Its best to put a couple of points into health for both of them, just in case the minion creatures get around the army and come to nip at your feet, and of course better saddles as well, but for the yuty, you want to have a majority in stamina as you can actually scream your yuty to sleep without it. {My first time around, it always seemed like he would knock out at the end of the fight and have a bugged animation of comeing up from the sleep, roar, then go right back down. Hilarious. XD}

The deadon is the same deal. A little extra in health, 5k is good enough, and good saddle. But the rest of his points need to go into his food stat. I currently have a deadon with 80k food stat and even with that, I wish I could pump him up even further. Maybe 100k. 

Last but not least, yes. They both need food. However the deadon will benefit from other food types besides raw meat. Cooked meat replentishes his food bar better than raw, cooked prime is better than that. Sadly mutton got nerfed, its only as good as prime meat. However the best food you can use to replenish his food bar is just simple dodo kibble. Not only does it refill 100 food per kibble, but you can speed eat entire stacks without stopping. While in the dragon fight, I was able to run 2 and a half of his 80k food bar back up after the first run down. A big difference from just meat.

One last trick about the deadon, if his food bar is empty and your trying to fill it back up without having to sit and wait for him to eat everything, put all the meat you can into his inventory or a nearby trough, fly out of render range, then fly back, and he will have eaten everything or enough to refill his food stat instantly. 
Something very useful for after boss fights and your trying to get everyone healed back up.

that's amazing info there and i really appreciate your time on this and its going to help a lot as i rexes with about 80k hp and 2400+ melee, my daedons have about 80k hp and about 7k hp, and my yuts im still trying to sort out.

and im going to try the trick with the daedons cos after putting in the lvls i cant get there food up at all lol so going to get a ton of meat if there's a x2 this weekend :) as i have to feed up my rexes to.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/3/2021 at 7:23 PM, sturz said:

for yuty, a high level wild tame will do (raise and imprint one anyways :D ). get 2k+ stamina and rest in HP + proper saddle. daedons need high food stat. food is drained while they are healing. if you got high level boss rexes with tons of hp and thousands of melee dmg don´t bother bringing a daeodon.

thanks, would work out as there is only 2 of us going to try it :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, STUL said:

that's amazing info there and i really appreciate your time on this and its going to help a lot as i rexes with about 80k hp and 2400+ melee, my daedons have about 80k hp and about 7k hp, and my yuts im still trying to sort out.

and im going to try the trick with the daedons cos after putting in the lvls i cant get there food up at all lol so going to get a ton of meat if there's a x2 this weekend :) as i have to feed up my rexes to.

Yeah, that food refill trick is a life saver. Sitting there, force feeding 1000's of stacks of meat is just a huge pain. Now I just bring an argy, the deadon, and a giga on a meat run....Go out and collect a full load, uncryopod the pig, transfer food, throw out the argy, hop on and fly away a distance. Come back in and all the meat is gone and the pigs food bar is either near or compleatly full.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you have a decent to good saddle, with 80k hp and 2.4k% melee rexes you won't need a yuty and/or daeodon to succeed, at least not for Megapithecus (including alpha) and Broodmother (including alpha) on The Island official. Probably won't have any losses.

For alpha Dragon on Island official I'm not sure, I did the 1 deino method.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/9/2021 at 6:47 AM, wizard03 said:

Yeah, that food refill trick is a life saver. Sitting there, force feeding 1000's of stacks of meat is just a huge pain. Now I just bring an argy, the deadon, and a giga on a meat run....Go out and collect a full load, uncryopod the pig, transfer food, throw out the argy, hop on and fly away a distance. Come back in and all the meat is gone and the pigs food bar is either near or compleatly full.

that sounds great

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, STUL said:

my rexes are high but if i did take a yut what we be good caps to stop at ,as the yut i have is 270 in lvl and as 58 lvls to put on. its 2604 stam and 11k hp atm as it go 0% imprint due to my mistake so will have to breed some more later :)

Sounds solid for a yuty, just keep it out of the fight as much as you can. Id suggest standing much further back from the fight than you think is necessary.

If you could, a bit more in health, but since you did not get the imprint done, imprinting the next generation should solve that problem. Try to get one imprinted before the dragon otherwise it may wind up costing you.


Whatever happens however, keep your wits about you. I did loose a junk wild yuty once while dealing with the dragon, was kind of a bummer as it was early in the fight, but after regrouping everyone to try and get a better positioning on the dragon, I was able to take him out with just a couple other losses.....this is why its best to have the parents left behind, nice and safe at base. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, wizard03 said:

Sounds solid for a yuty, just keep it out of the fight as much as you can. Id suggest standing much further back from the fight than you think is necessary.

If you could, a bit more in health, but since you did not get the imprint done, imprinting the next generation should solve that problem. Try to get one imprinted before the dragon otherwise it may wind up costing you.


Whatever happens however, keep your wits about you. I did loose a junk wild yuty once while dealing with the dragon, was kind of a bummer as it was early in the fight, but after regrouping everyone to try and get a better positioning on the dragon, I was able to take him out with just a couple other losses.....this is why its best to have the parents left behind, nice and safe at base. 

yeah i should of tried this years ago but never had the time to learn all the ropes but hoping me and my wife can finally do some boss runs on our own which will be cool :) so trying to gather as much info as i can so i really appreciate the advice :) 

would around 5k stamina be good and then the rest in hp maybe. and yeah i plan on breeding again and getting 100% imprint which will help a ton

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, STUL said:

yeah i should of tried this years ago but never had the time to learn all the ropes but hoping me and my wife can finally do some boss runs on our own which will be cool :) so trying to gather as much info as i can so i really appreciate the advice :) 

would around 5k stamina be good and then the rest in hp maybe. and yeah i plan on breeding again and getting 100% imprint which will help a ton

5k stamina is a bit overkill. My main yuty has what yours has. 2.5k However since I also run the cave of the strong on the island with it, I also have a ton of melee and health, imprinting as well, but Iv used him in the 3 island boss's, as well as scorched boss. Fun fact, I actually lost against the alpha manticore with the wyverns one run. I checked all the stats and rebred for another run, everything was set up just like before, but I threw in a yuty ontop of the wyvern pile. This time around we won and didn't loose a single wyvern. Also they did not fall asleep like before! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Personally I only bring a Daedon to the boss platform. and never into it. for healing AFTER the fight.  I believe its better to have the extra DPS then the heal in the boss.  

 

EXCEPTION to the rule:  the Island ascension. have it on follow thru the cave to the tek part. Heal everything before going into the main boss. 

load the Daedon up with BASIC kibble. gives more food per feed then meat. and weighs less. also good for spamming the feeding if needed during the fight. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, STUL said:

i appreciate all this info thank you, im almost set to try this weekend and im just looking around to figure out whats the best custom food to use and others :) and buff food ! :) got good flak gear and shotguns and also finally got some baliso's to go back to farming the water cave on the island :)

water cave, swamp cave, and snow cave....cave of the strong that is.

Best gear of the island unless you happen to find some underwater drops.....never did those to be honest, but if they are the same drops as the desert drops on scorched, oh yeah. Thems some goodies....ascendant flak, 750% shotty, gig saddle BP....but supposedly they are the hardest to find with a set limit and timer on respawns.

If you do foods, try to work on keeping your temps in check. In the monkey and spider arena's, its cold. But in the dragon arena its hot. Eat accordingly. :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

With custom recipes how good they turn out is determined by your crafting skill.  So before creating the recipes take a mindwipe tonic and put every point into crafting skill. This is also the perfect time to take any weapons/armor/saddle blueprints you have and craft them too - higher crafting skill means everything you craft from bps will turn out better. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...