Community Crunch 286: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

These Community Crunch posts have turned into nothing more than a way to update any changes to the EVO event of the week and show off fan art.  Sometimes there is something more, but rarely.  To be honest I just don't care about "art" people have done.  I don't play ARK to see other peoples artwork.  If I want to see that I will either google it or go to the website art section[which is where that should be].  Scrolling through all the fan art and waiting for it all to download so I can find out if anything else was included has become a tedious drain on the data allotment of my internet provider.  I am very disappointed that yet another tool for communication has turned into an alternate twitter feed.  Why bother having a twitter account if you are just going to send it directly to the news feed?

im not really worried bout the breeding rate im just into ark itself screw the breeding rates thats all i got to say i play ark for the suvival experience nothing more nothing less its a fun game just everyone worried bout breeding rates i just want the new map and ark 2 to come out dont get me wrong love breeding rates and all that but play the game for how it should be report me if u want idrfc but damn yall 

• Thanks 1

On 10/2/2021 at 8:58 AM, Mundo1323 said:

The one who does the community crunch is as lazy as the one who designed the flag of Japan 

This comment piqued my interest, soo the japanese flag actually dates back to 701ad.

The reason we ain’t getting breeding rates is cuz of the event in like two weeks time: one month off, one month on.

• Like 1

So, we're literally coming up a year since wildcard promised PS5 next gen upgrade and still nothing. But got that out almost instantly for Xbox cause....that sweet, sweet Microsoft deal....and still no fast fliers option on console. I mean there must be like just one guy left in the studio working part time on Ark for consoles for the last year. I've not touched Ark since July as the last DLC map content dried up unbelievably fast. I won't be firing it back up until they drop the upgrade, even if they drop whatever free map DLC in the future....though honestly not holding my breath for it. I recon by that time I just won't have any craving to go back to it

ARK players...  Breeding events aren't a constant thing.  They really never have been a constant thing, hell, even EVO events weren't always active every weekend.  Every-SINGLE-time there is a new Community Crunch, there are a hundred-eighty comments chastising WildCard for not giving Official Servers a breeding event, and in this week's edition there is even a person bragging about how much they spent on the game, and offering that up as support of breeding-event-griping. 

They don't do it every weekend.  We had a lucky streak.  Evidently it is over!  I'm not trying to salt people's wounds, but am rather ripping off the BandAid.  If current 1x breeding is intolerable, there are solutions, but in ARK, enough is never enough.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2021 at 8:34 AM, TheDonn said:

there is even a person bragging about how much they spent on the game, and offering that up as support of breeding-event-griping. 

You'd think that people would realize by now that monetary support only entitles you to input on game decisions when A: the developers tell you that said support gives you the right, or B: you're a legitimate investor and not just some schmuck donating.

I love going on these every weekend or so, just to see people complain about rates. Be grateful you are even getting rates in the first place, most games get barely anything if at all.

Do keep in mind you are not losing / gaining any competitive advantage after the rates are revealed, everyone else has the same...

I would say stop complaining but I'm enjoying this too much

• Like 1