Community Crunch 286: EVO Event, Community Corner, and More!

StudioWildcard

Welcome to another edition of the Community Crunch!

We're getting the weekend started with an EVO event and taking a look at some amazing community art!

evo.png

Ark_Evolution_Event_minimized.thumb.png.2d282a169df9bbbd0ba09a90303a7cec.png

An ARK Evolution Event is active until Monday the 4th with the following EVO perks on all Official Servers! 

• 2X Taming
  • 2X Harvesting
  • 2X XP

communitycorner.png

clipsvideos.png

Creator: The Johtunn Bandit

What is an super-omni-trap?  Check out this video which boasts to hold over 65 creatures!

Creator: Cantex

Do all ARK creatures stand a chance against the Ice Titan and Forest Titan?  Let's find out!

fanart_2.png

ARK Survival Evolved Hollow Knight by Chervendiga

ark_survival_evolved__hollow_knight_au_art_by_chervendiga_dervmde-pre.jpg

TEK Therizinosaurus Fan Concept by EmilyStepp

tek_therizinosaurus_fan_concept_by_emilystepp_dervcln-pre.jpg

Acro Head Final by GarboAnimations

acro_head_final_by_garboanimations_dervbus-pre.jpg

Three Gun Mussel by @J0vando

FAaKcK1VkAMTavh.jpg

Ark fan art by LionsAngel22

ark_fan_art_by_lionsangel22_deqzz09-fullview.jpg

Aberration by archipelagornis

derbjlw-ed68c3b0-e372-4696-b9f2-26f0d3e5a031.jpg

screen.png

Avie

download.jpg

@XxStevieLad87xX

FAiynftX0AkRFLT.jpg

@Petergames_666

FAet8FhWYAMcOmU.jpg

Have a great weekend!
Studio Wildcard

Twitter: twitter.com/survivetheark
Discord: discord.com/invite/playark
Reddit: reddit.com/r/playark
Instagram: instagram.com/survivetheark
Twitch: twitch.tv/survivetheark
Steam: steamcommunity.com/app/346110
Youtube: youtube.com/survivetheark
Facebook: facebook.com/survivetheark

View full article

8 minutes ago, WolfTyler said:

Everyone is so ungrateful lol, go play a boosted unofficial if you want higher rates all the time. Thank you WC!

Im playing SIngleplayer in Primitive Plus... and yes, its most fun playing there than in Official Servers because you modify the amount of multipliers at your like, but in Oficial Servers WildCard doesnt pay attention to the REAL community that is asking for so long to have a Breeding Event... its clearly that you are a Newbie in the game... talk to me when you have more than 7 years playing the game and saw how everything goes to FECES.

Edited by BlackScarlatta

3 minutes ago, WolfTyler said:

Everyone is so ungrateful lol, go play a boosted unofficial if you want higher rates all the time. Thank you WC!

Ungrateful?  The way players are treated by Wildcard is horrendous. Credit is only given where it is due, the last two patches have made it so bad even ps5s are timing out and crashing after 15mins of gameplay. This is not on our end either, it's wildcards problem that we have to endure. 
Quit kissing Wildcards ass, people are venting their disappointment because they have valid reasons for it. It's people like you that continue to worship the ground these devs walk on even when they are doing way below average work. You enable them to continue the mistreatment. These people are employed to make the game work, that is their job! We pay for a service which we're not getting, a game that should run as well as any other in the psn store is the least we deserve. 

They want to start employing competent people who will do their job efficiently rather than diversity hiring. Less time pushing their "woke" nonsense, and more time listening to the player base. 
Not a single game on my ps4 or ps5 other than Ark has the app crashing constantly, any other game that has an issue get their people on it immediately without the gaming community screaming for a fix. 
It's time the Ark community took a stand against this nonsense, how many of you have lost so much time due to their incompetence? Every BP that is lost took time, every imprinted dino and entire inventory lost due to PVE anti meshing, every boss fight on your implant. This is time you will never get back, they're wasting your time then laughing at you when you put in a ticket asking for it to be returned. 
What do you get in return? Some pathetic GM response saying how sorry they are, how they cannot do anything about it.

You paid for the game, and the two season passes so you deserve to be heard.

• Facepalm 1

9 minutes ago, Garyo86 said:

Not a single game on my ps4 or ps5 other than Ark has the app crashing constantly, any other game that has an issue get their people on it immediately without the gaming community screaming for a fix.

Actualy, I went to ARK since Fallout 4 went unplayable due to constant crashing. First due to faulty Creation Club content (it was free so can't complain about vallue for money) and when I deleted that it turned out on my next playthrough you can't do Nuka World before you got the Minutemen from the museum. The settlements with Nuka items triggered a consistent crash every time it got raided.

5 or more crash reports a day and never any feedback.

Today I finaly got my first crash on PS5.
(But i'm not mentioning the  number of other issues nor the crashes on the 4 :P )