Lost Tribe Ownership Solo on Official post deployment of 337.17 on Genesis 2

sharpsh00ter

Not sure if anyone else has this issue, I have a support ticket submitted but its pretty frustrating as I do all of my breeding on genesis 2 and all of my babies are going to likely starve. Went to sleep in my tek sleeping pod right before the update, went to rejoin after the update and had nowhere to spawn. I was actually no longer in any tribe.

18 minutes ago, GrumpyBear said:

leave the server then come back..  Read the forums more, this problem pops up daily.  Quick search for lost tribe will net you 100 posts w/ the same complaint and response is always - leave then come back it will fix itself.

I've tried that multiple times, I've also tried re-creating the tribe multiple times to no avail. I have literally tried everything to get back into it.

25 minutes ago, sharpsh00ter said:

I've tried that multiple times, I've also tried re-creating the tribe multiple times to no avail. I have literally tried everything to get back into it.

The moment you tried recreating the tribe kicked you out for good.   This happens alot, and everyone I know of on official pve-steam/epic has had it resolved by leaving and coming back.  If you tried recreating the tribe before switching out and back, it would be too late.

I've had the exact same situation that you describe happen to me 3x. 

1 minute ago, GrumpyBear said:

The moment you tried recreating the tribe kicked you out for good.   This happens alot, and everyone I know of on official pve-steam/epic has had it resolved by leaving and coming back.  If you tried recreating the tribe before switching out and back, it would be too late.

Is there anything that support will do ? I submitted screenshots and everything. Now its showing me in the tribe with the same exact tribe name and everything, except I still do not have access to anything. The tribe log even shows me being kicked and being added again, it is all weirdness.

14 hours ago, sharpsh00ter said:

Is there anything that support will do ? I submitted screenshots and everything. Now its showing me in the tribe with the same exact tribe name and everything, except I still do not have access to anything. The tribe log even shows me being kicked and being added again, it is all weirdness.

At most probbably, offer you 15 dinos , max level is like 201 or 208 or something that they will give you.  Basically nothing will be worth the effort or hassle aside from a handful of possible tames.  They will ask for screenshots of the missing animals, and you will get not one object, item, or material otherwise.  THey don't replace items.

I say this would probably be the end result because most likely by the time they get to helping you, all the base and tames will be decayed by then.

On 9/30/2021 at 2:24 AM, GrumpyBear said:

At most probbably, offer you 15 dinos , max level is like 201 or 208 or something that they will give you.  Basically nothing will be worth the effort or hassle aside from a handful of possible tames.  They will ask for screenshots of the missing animals, and you will get not one object, item, or material otherwise.  THey don't replace items.

I say this would probably be the end result because most likely by the time they get to helping you, all the base and tames will be decayed by then.

Got everything resolved within 5 days, and got my tribe back. :)

• 5 months later...

Archived