When did admins stop helping with inactive tribe leaders?

Sacred Demon

Well tribe leader has been inactive almost two months and admins used to be able to help with that and now im told they dont? I dont remember reading any changes to the policy on this... this is very harmful especially on small tribes where i am not stuck with a 5 tribe in a 6 man highly competitive environment. 

Should they way tribe leads work be changed to automatically hand off after a month of log ins if the admins no longer want to be involved? 

Edit: This response.... I think a no would of been fine. If we had the tribe leader log in they could just transfer it to us.... why would we need them there? ha ha

"Hello Survivor,

My apologies for the confusion. By all parties I also mean the current tribe owner as well, the one that is currently inactive. We will not be able to move forward with this tribe ownership change without this person being present. "

On 9/29/2021 at 5:23 AM, Tylanater said:

I don't think they've ever done that. Would be a ridiculous amount of work plus people would constantly try to abuse it. Maybe you're thinking of unofficial servers? Anyway your best bet is to message the guy to see if he'll get on to transfer ownership

No I am not, we have had it happen before. Tribe leader bailed for a month and they had to switch ownership. 

But then again back in early ark i had moderators respawn in dinos for us that fell through the map... I know they stopped that support when the original servers became legacy. 

On 9/29/2021 at 9:07 AM, GrumpyBear said:

Or, beat rw prime and make an exo mek - pick up all the stuff and put everything in pinned storage, leave tribe , start a new one, get stuff.

You realize how insane that is for any medium to large sized base? Even being 6 man server... we have dedis for every resource and tons of vaults ... no where we could store the items to rebuild, plus the amount of time to replace the turrets appropriately and re spam the whole area.... gives me a headache thinking about xD

21 hours ago, Sacred Demon said:

You realize how insane that is for any medium to large sized base? Even being 6 man server... we have dedis for every resource and tons of vaults ... no where we could store the items to rebuild, plus the amount of time to replace the turrets appropriately and re spam the whole area.... gives me a headache thinking about xD

Yeah, I dunno.  I have about 4 years worth of tames, gear , and structures spread out over 9 servers.   I just closed 2 servers worth of bases myself w/ an exo suit.  Time consuming, yes.  Impossible?  Not at all.   Might have to grind some things, ignore the maxed dedicated of fiber and thatch, might have to craft some things to reduce...  With gasbags, a skiff, tek pants and a week, I could move anything.

Archived