Full Rex stats

DogoAZ

Don't know exactly off the top of my head somewhere around born with 40khp and 2k melee. You have to breed out everything like oxygen and have it be a x or tek rex to get the extra levels they can get. Also need it born at level 412 so you can level it 88 times for it to be level 500. Basically it will take years if you don't start with someone else's line through stealing or trading.

Hace 57 minutos, Tylanater dijo:

No sé exactamente de la parte superior de mi cabeza en algún lugar por nacer con 40khp y 2k cuerpo a cuerpo. Tienes que criar todo como el oxígeno y hacer que sea axe o tek rex para obtener los niveles adicionales que pueden obtener. También es necesario que nazca en el nivel 412 para que pueda nivelarlo 88 veces para que llegue al nivel 500. Básicamente, tomará años si no comienza con la línea de otra persona robando o intercambiando.

Viendo los tutoriales vi que podría ser hasta 254 puntos porque lugo ya no te deja subir de nivel, pero no sé si sigue igual o cambia. También si la estadística completa se puede lograr en cada uno o no. Por ejemplo en HP , cuerpo a cuerpo y energía

Quería saber si puedo aumentar indefinidamente o cada estadística tiene un límite, creo que sí porque los niveles le dan las estadísticas, ¿no? y tengo rex con 23k HP y 808% base cuerpo a cuerpo

2 minutes ago, DogoAZ said:

Seeing the tutorials I saw that it could be up to 254 points because lugo no longer lets you increase levels, but I do not know if it remains the same or change. Also if the full stat can be achieved in each one or not. For example in HP, body to body and energy

well if it's offical pvp the max level is 500. If your baby is borned above lvl 500 it will get deleted and if it's born above level 412 you won't be able to fully level it. I'm not sure if that's the case in PVE though

2 minutes ago, Tylanater said:

bueno, si es pvp oficial, el nivel máximo es 500. Si tu bebé nació por encima del nivel 500, será eliminado y si nace por encima del nivel 412, no podrás nivelarlo por completo. Sin embargo, no estoy seguro de si ese es el caso en PVE

Well and another thing that I have thought if I make a clone of a rex that was born with, for example, lv 450, the clone comes out with lv1, right? So could you raise the points properly?

40 minutes ago, DogoAZ said:

Well and another thing that I have thought if I make a clone of a rex that was born with, for example, lv 450, the clone comes out with lv1, right? So could you raise the points properly?

nope, clone is always the same.  if a rex is 450 on birth, when u clone him he will  be 450.

CLone get same stats always except  from imprint.

if your  rex is leveled, when cloning is done he will be same lvl as when  he was baby, (born)

Archived