I wont buy ark 2

Brexit2021

On 12/3/2021 at 3:36 PM, Joebl0w13 said:

Didn’t the Vic 20 use cartridges similar to the 8 bit game systems?

On 12/9/2021 at 8:32 AM, Brexit2021 said:

was a tape system m8 just the same as the commodore 64

You're both correct...  Vic 20 had a cartridge slot, but most games came on tape.
Commodore VIC-20 - Wikipedia

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/25/2021 at 5:16 AM, Brexit2021 said:

Well im glad I inspired you even though I was never trying too, this was meant for you it was meant for the devs, but as usual the brown nosers cant resist trying to belittle my thread.

So a group of devs who you believe doesn't listen to the player base is your target audience with this post? 🤣

If you're being honest with yourself and the devs and I guess us you made this post because you fancy yourself as some type of influencer and are so affected by the bugs in previous game that your intent was to try to persuade people not to play the sequel to the game. I think you don't need to buy Ark 2 and erase the game from your memory. That MO is just taking something way to serious. Also, you might have an overinflated sense of self worth. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Ok I know I can't be the only one here so I about had it and wanted to say this after I'm about to do a 7th ticket just to be told oh sure we can give you some dinos but only 15 because you know you only bring 15 dinos to a boss fight that breaks and took you month to prepare. Or there was the time the ark time glitch and reset with my stuff in it even though I had 2 hours left and lost my tames then. Now I have had a reapers spawn in the ceiling somehow being able to hit through it and kill all my dinos I been breeding for weeks and etc the point being is THIS GAME IS BROKEN TO HELL! I use to get mad when wiped but to be honest I don't even get whiped anymore its more the game screwing me over than actual people and we all know how harsh people are on this. SO WHY?! are we gonna buy ark 2 no joke wild card is a big time joke. They give you support that straight up tells you oh but we can't fix the issue or give you items even though it was a bug and wasn't your fault and needs to be fixed! The worst part is they'll completely ignore your email too after they say they will help. So yeah do we really want a new game from a company that shows how little they care for us. I 100% believe its gonna be buggy as hell of garbage and I feel like wildcard need to get the foot till they straighten there crap out. An yes i know they paid a good penny for a actor for the game but you can put gold in crap and its still gonna be a pile of crap with gold sticking out.

• 2 weeks later...

Base got wiped today. 2 weeks of hard work, good tribemates and a fresh server.  All easily destroyed by hackers/esp aimbotters/teamers and no response(yet again) from WildCard.  I was already skeptical about ARK 2 due to the "souls-like" pvp but whats gonna stop people from abusing that just as much as they abuse open world with no repercussions from wildcard?  The level of open rampant cheating on officials is just disgusting and its only getting worse and worse; even the hackers realize wildcard doesn't care which only makes them do it more.

• 1 month later...
  • Volunteer Moderator
39 minutes ago, Magpie75 said:

only thing that will stop me buying it is if it really is going to be 3rd person only also its rumourd to be released on xbox only for the first year which really sucks big time if its true

It is an Xbox "console" exclusive launch, but it will launch on PC too.

Really Glad it will be in third person similar to Ark though the switchable first and third person would've been more desirable. Third person helps with the "dizzy gamers" so more people can play it. My friends said they might not get Ark 2... but we are secretly hoping for some improvement somewhere... a light of hope in the dark. 

Archived