wyvens Wyvern

shawafco

Yes I also believe lightning wyverns do way too much damage, although I'm talking about the wild ones not tamed as I don't know what kind of damage tamed ones do. I had one wild lightning wyvern do 1,000 damage to my pteranodon in one attack, and my ptera had a 124 armor saddle on it, complete bs. I did hear of some rumor that lightning wyvern attacks ingore the majority of armor.

Well ark actually focuses on pve, a majority of the player base plays pve actually so the cough bad devs don't even focus on pvp and don't care to balance it. Also ark never intended on dinos being as broken as this. when se first released wyvrens were a pain to tame, and the cost of raising wyvrens is astronomical and they never thought people would be mutating their wyvrens.

On 9/25/2021 at 4:43 AM, Supremist said:

Yes I also believe lightning wyverns do way too much damage, although I'm talking about the wild ones not tamed as I don't know what kind of damage tamed ones do. I had one wild lightning wyvern do 1,000 damage to my pteranodon in one attack, and my ptera had a 124 armor saddle on it, complete bs. I did hear of some rumor that lightning wyvern attacks ingore the majority of armor.

lets just say if you was to mutate one just right, it would be just like swimming through a lava pool with a giga chaseing you down.

Archived