Alpha King Titan Trophy use

RyanO

My tribe and I are on an official server. Our tribemates can't all be on at the same time due to school, work, time zones, etc. We just defeated the beta king titan.

To do Beta King Titan, you need the Gamma King Titan trophy, which is consumed upon summoning. To do Alpha King Titan, you need the Beta King Titan Trophy which is consumed upon summoning. We have this. My question is, once we do Alpha King Titan and get the Alpha King Titan Trophy, can we use that to start any King Titan fight? Or is it just useless? I understand we wont have MOMI, but I'm hoping we could run the beta fight with it, get another MOMI and then run alpha again. I'm just trying to avoid doing this fight for the 5th, 6th, and 7th time.  We did gamma twice because nobody at Wildcard figures how dumb it is to give you a non transferable trophy at the end of a battle where you automatically transfer off map. 

Just looking for a way to avoid doing another entire three King Titans just because I can't find a time that works for 20-40 different people. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/24/2021 at 7:58 PM, RyanO said:

My tribe and I are on an official server. Our tribemates can't all be on at the same time due to school, work, time zones, etc. We just defeated the beta king titan.

To do Beta King Titan, you need the Gamma King Titan trophy, which is consumed upon summoning. To do Alpha King Titan, you need the Beta King Titan Trophy which is consumed upon summoning. We have this. My question is, once we do Alpha King Titan and get the Alpha King Titan Trophy, can we use that to start any King Titan fight? Or is it just useless? I understand we wont have MOMI, but I'm hoping we could run the beta fight with it, get another MOMI and then run alpha again. I'm just trying to avoid doing this fight for the 5th, 6th, and 7th time.  We did gamma twice because nobody at Wildcard figures how dumb it is to give you a non transferable trophy at the end of a battle where you automatically transfer off map. 

Just looking for a way to avoid doing another entire three King Titans just because I can't find a time that works for 20-40 different people. 

Unfortunately no. The devs didn't foresee people actually playing a map to rerun extinction boss... <- I assume this because alot of stuff they program for us to do doesn't actually work as intended.

Archived