Dedicated storage

MMaas

Suggestion

Make the counter only visible for the owner of the Dedi box.
Change the buttons to 500/1000/5000 or 1k/5k/10k or make a "transfer number" window for manual input.

I can imagine that not knowing if a dedi is worth a raid certainly affects how PvP is played. Even in PvE I think it can affect how deals are done.
After all, the content of each vault is also only visible to the owner unless unlocked.

2 replies to this server topic

2 hours ago, MMaas said:

Make the counter only visible for the owner of the Dedi box.
Change the buttons to 100/500/1000 or 1k/5k/10k or make a "transfer number" window for manual input.

I can imagine that not knowing if a dedi is worth a raid certainly affects how PvP is played. Even in PvE I think it can affect how deals are done.
After all, the content of each vault is also only visible to the owner unless unlocked.

But how would that affect raids. You still blow up the vaults after a raid or use an arthro. 

Also dedis are generally so far deep inside that if you are seeing them it generally means you absolutely took it over

3 hours ago, Mrigank said:

But how would that affect raids. You still blow up the vaults after a raid or use an arthro. 

Also dedis are generally so far deep inside that if you are seeing them it generally means you absolutely took it over

Just that!
It is useless trying to use decoys now to make people believe they are there yet, people go straight to the better ones in stead of wasting time and equipment on empty ones.

Archived