What's your colours?

Rippy

Hey GD, it's @Rippy here.

I have an important Ark question for you; what's your colours?

I have always had the armour/saddle/occasional war paint colour scheme of pink and white. With Riot Gear looking so schmick I decided to upgrade to Pink primary, slate secondary and sky blue for the details. And it does look schmick indeed!

@Trentifus has a very royal colour scheme

@Titanius has a yellow and blue colour scheme

Happi (another tribe mate) has red and black.

But what about you? Do you have the same theme? Do you even dye your armour?

Bonus points for screen shots if you do.

I will put up some pics tomorrow :)

I've been running cyan, black and white for my armor. I get really lazy about dying anything though, since generally painting something is ime the fastest way to guarantee losing it. I do my saddles when I remember to, but I don't usually paint my animals. I breed them for colors anyways so it would be counter productive to paint them.

On 5/27/2016 at 5:35 PM, Rippy said:

Bloody Americans, changing the spelling on us Queen's-men! (tongue in cheek)

Also thank you everyone for sharing your colour schemes so far, interesting to see the diversity, would love to see some more screenshots!

I cant belive it @Rippy, what would there moms say to them!

I have since changed my colour scheme to match @Trentifus we currently run around together as I judge the anming conventinos given to dinos and change according to my professional opinion as Chief Name Changer, I have head of department of naming approval to do this without notice also.

40 minutes ago, Titanius said:

I cant belive it @Rippy, what would there moms say to them!

I have since changed my colour scheme to match @Trentifus we currently run around together as I judge the anming conventinos given to dinos and change according to my professional opinion as Chief Name Changer, I have head of department of naming approval to do this without notice also.

We also have the same name and character looks to confuse people even more

• 10 months later...

Typically with Saddles I will dye it to match the animal colours.

For my two best rexes, I will do all black and on one color the lights red, and the other yellow. The first one I call VaderRex and the second I call BatRex.

For my armour I prefer a red white combo or a red black. I've played around with Red Gold to pull off the iron man look which was fun for a while.

This video has two clever themes for their Rex skins that work really well: 

Archived