Reapers

Crow596

2 hours ago, Sativa420 said:

this is why we name ours when they are born to whomever is needed to imprint them simply because there is NO WAY to find it out later. We have one juv rn that is in a pod until everyone has a chance to see who it belongs to. ASB can't even pull the owner, it's just another *enhancement* from WC. enjoy! 

Dont they show their imprinted to survivor in their inv?

7 hours ago, Sativa420 said:

this is why we name ours when they are born to whomever is needed to imprint them simply because there is NO WAY to find it out later. We have one juv rn that is in a pod until everyone has a chance to see who it belongs to. ASB can't even pull the owner, it's just another *enhancement* from WC. enjoy! 

There is a way to find out afterwards.  But it’s clunky.  If you mount a reaper that you imprinted,  then when you hit ‘H’ key -  it will show in the upper right corner if it’s your tame.

4 hours ago, GrumpyBear said:

There is a way to find out afterwards.  But it’s clunky.  If you mount a reaper that you imprinted,  then when you hit ‘H’ key -  it will show in the upper right corner if it’s your tame.

yeah true, but I meant for imprint purposes we're tossing this baby around like a hot potato until we find out who it's mommy/daddy is 😂

9 hours ago, Mrigank said:

Dont they show their imprinted to survivor in their inv?

Nope they do not, I'll pop this baby out in a few and show ya. it just says ! and nothing else for imprint and inside it's blank and even pulled into asb the owner, imprint etc is blank, like I said it's an enhancement that has been around a very long time. I just forgot to name this baby like we normally do.

On 9/24/2021 at 12:23 AM, Crow596 said:

You know I'm going  through my Reapers  and not one says  who Imprinted on it I hate that wildcard  come on man

Each reaper have SAMPLE # number

That number is same as of avatar who raised it and imprinted.

Just open jour inventory and go see your sample info.

If number is differed on reaper then queen infidelity is a question.

To find out if she was with  tribe mate  just kill him and look info in his inventory.

But if queen cheated you with someone else there is nothing to do on PVE except ask her and trust her on word.

Archived