do not transfer multiple creatures at once on solo

wizard03

Just transfered a bunch of creatures via tek transmitter from scorched earth to the island. Everything was going good till I got to the giga....game crash.
Loaded the game back up and lost everything that I had allready pulled out. Includeing the phoenix.

Looked at the tribe log and it clearly stated "No place for giga" when the crash hit. 

If you transfer things, you might want to do it one at a time, and move things away from the transmitter or else your going to have a bad time......

See the source image

6 hours ago, PFM said:

Did you do it with a cryopod or by downloading the creatures themselves? I've found that, if my game crashes with dinos in the obelisk, it disappears if It's in a cryopod, but if it's downloaded, it stays, although when I download dinos directly it seems to be much more likely to crash in the first place. 

the creatures themselves..... i also had cryopodded creatures cause of their saddles, and lets just say that from now on i will only be useing cryopods. screw the creatures transfer.

I've had it happen a lot when DLing Shadowmanes (Only on SP, not when on a server) I now close the transmitter/obelisk between each download and move the tame away a little .. I also do a manual 'savveworld' before I start too, lol, just in case, but the transmitter is it's own separate save.

I play on PS4 atm btw

3 hours ago, resincake said:

I've had it happen a lot when DLing Shadowmanes (Only on SP, not when on a server) I now close the transmitter/obelisk between each download and move the tame away a little .. I also do a manual 'savveworld' before I start too, lol, just in case, but the transmitter is it's own separate save.

I play on PS4 atm btw

xbox here, and yeah Noticed that....the transmitter is very seperate from the main save. I got the record of everything getting transferred over, but it all is gone.....I might check 50/50 to see if anything got teleported, but if not.....The most depressing thing I lost is the phoenix. Granted, I do have another one of higher level, but after that mess, Im not moveing it till I either get anouther one, or I want to do an end game show off or something. =/

Archived