how to level higher than 109

Brexit2021

Best/easiest way to level a chibi solo is to get a decent squid saddle and crossbow from SE desert crates, tame a good squid on Rag, go to the squid spawning field on the west size of the map, around 50,5, get alpha squids to as close to 1 hit as you can, last hit by shooting alpha squid with crossbow.  Clear out all the non alpha squids so they can respawn. It's a little scary to get the hang of it but I've done it several times and never died. 

at least on official pc people are doing all of the ascensions quite often and for free. I lost a char and now have all ascensions again. ( didn't wait on WC I have a life to lead) If you aren't in the discords, it's a good place to start. People are literally doing Alpha everything rn. good luck.

Also the tek bed from rockwell fight is the best way to level tbh you level in your SLEEP. We all have one and you wake up with a new level almost every day even at 150+

23 hours ago, Brexit2021 said:

im currently level 109 and have chibi which is level 4, the question is can i gain another level from chibi and also how do i get more levels after chibi im a solo player

you can get just one more level with the chibi, but you gotta kill alpha creatures to do it, and that last level up will take killing a LOT of alpha creatures to get it.

You can also get 15 extra levels by going through the ascension cave on the island, killing rockwell in aberration, and something else.....

You get the ability to level up 5 more times for each run through the ascension cave, beta, gamma, alpha. And the same for rockwell. After accomplishing this, you will need to gain more exp to get to the next level like your normally would.

now with the new engrams you need to reach lv 120 to unlock them all

i found the easiest way to get all my characters to 120 is 105

+5 lv chibi (purple drops with gigas killing enraged rex, stranded alpha tuso on the south beach on C.I is also a good alternative)

+5 lv doing rockwell gamma you don't even need a base on aberation, i transfer my character to a abb map with low ping, 298 shotgun 600 ammo, glider, Zip-Line Motor Attachment to fly around rockwell and shotgun everything, you get the +5 lv and unlock the tek sleeping pod for fast levelling. also you don't need any tribute for gamma, all you need is the 3 artefact that you can get easily on C.I

+5 lv island gamma (4 boss rexes 298 shotgun and tek suit )

Archived