Missions Impossible To Perform Genesis 2

Omegadal888

Since the developers did not restrict the construction in the areas and roads to carry out the missions in genesis 2, it is impossible to carry out any type of mission since everything is built and obstructs the path of the missions, where you can report this or that do the game developers plan to do it? Or will they allow the servers to be totally disabled by so much construction on the roads to complete the genesis 2 missions?

Firstly, not all missions are done on the genesis ship, some are done in the simulation so you could easily do those missions. If someone is actually blocking the mission terminal itself and you can't access it, then that would be a CoC breach and you should report it as it's against the game rules to block off terminals and make them inaccessible. 

Secondly while I have noticed on some occasions where a person's base does get in the way of following tracks in hunt missions, I have still been able to do all missions, sometimes you might just have to cancel the mission and start it again so that it will set the dino tracks in a different area the next time. Also as Austria said you could start the mission from a different terminal if a mission zone is getting blocked by someone's base.

Lastly, people asked for basically exactly this back on Gen 1 due to the limited building spots on that map and the fact that you couldn't build anywhere near mission spots. There's virtually no way that Wildcard would reverse their decision to make mission areas unbuildable on Gen 2, as not only would that destroy many player bases, but often these players didn't know that their bases would be in a mission zone when they built them there as there were nothing to indicate where mission areas would be. If you haven't done every mission on at least beta difficulty by now then you are way late to the party. It's exactly like good base spots, you have to get in when the server is fresh or you'll miss out, you can't just join a server many days in and expect anything good to come of it.

Let's see if I understand in short what you say, why do I care about the missions that are done in the Genesis 2 ship, if there are missions that are simulations, then, well, those that are not simulation, no problem if they are blocked by constructions?

In short, what I read in the comments, the missions that are not carried out in simulation mode, have no relevance if they are blocked or not by the other players.
And with regard to the fact that the players did not know etc ... etc ..., it is something that I comment, I clarify, I comment should have been prevented and now it is becoming a problem that will grow as they continue to put more and more constructions in the trajectory of genesis 2 unsimulated missions.

5 hours ago, Omegadal888 said:

Let's see if I understand in short what you say, why do I care about the missions that are done in the Genesis 2 ship, if there are missions that are simulations, then, well, those that are not simulation, no problem if they are blocked by constructions?

In short, what I read in the comments, the missions that are not carried out in simulation mode, have no relevance if they are blocked or not by the other players.
And with regard to the fact that the players did not know etc ... etc ..., it is something that I comment, I clarify, I comment should have been prevented and now it is becoming a problem that will grow as they continue to put more and more constructions in the trajectory of genesis 2 unsimulated missions.

If the Mission is blocked at the Terminal next to you then use a other terminal. U can fly with your tek armor where u want and start it from any terminal. Or is your Name Monk? 

(Sry for my bad DEnglish)

Archived