ark stadia patch 337.1 ?

slap123

I wouldnt say they messed anything up.  Ark is the kind of game that gets constant updates, and when those updates increment the major patch version, servers have to be updated.  Unofficial servers will always appear offline until they update.  this is the way it has ALWAYS been.  look at it this way, at least its not the ignored switch version...

I did dip into my single player for a couple minutes and it looks like they may have bumped up the settings a bit for the stadia client (not sure if subjective or actual result though), so it looks like there was some improvement if that is the case.  I look foreward to testing that a bit more. 

Patch version numbers are just numbers, no one ever said they should be sequential :P
As long as the version matches the patchnote you're fine.

Oh... Wait... When was it again my client number as shown in main menu was "newer" than the one stated in the patch note or that the in-game client number did not matched up with menu or patchnotes?

Tl;dr: patchnumbes are just part of the puzzle and have no serious meaning, Patchnotes do. Sort of, some times.

• Volunteer Moderator
12 hours ago, slap123 said:

so been playing ark on stadia . i logged out for a hour tried to log in and no servers are showing now it says patch 337.i as before 678. what ever it was ant one else have this problem ?

Yes the version numbers were incorrect before. 337.1 is correct, it should never have been in the 600's. It is all fixed now.

Archived