Issue with core file on /home/ark/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux

Lokidari

Hi everyone,

I create an Ark Server by SteamCMD on my VPS. 
Everytime I close my server, the server create some file called :  
core.XXXXX with high size. (4.9 GO, 4.7 GO)

Files "core" are located in "/home/ark/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux
I only have 40 GO on my VPS and it take alot of size.

Here a screenshoot about my problem : 

Moba-Xterm-6-SVLRRaikv.png

How I start the server

./ShooterGameServer TheCenter?listen?SessionName=ServeurdeLokidari?ServerPassword=?ServerAdminPassword=yopyopyop -crossplay -server -log

Can someone help me ?
Do you think i can remove the old core file ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Your command SHOULD work.

./ShooterGameServer TheIsland?GameModIds=731604991?listen?SessionName=My_Server?Port=7777?QueryPort=27015?RCONEnabled=true?RCONPort=32768?ServerPassword=MyPassword?ServerAdminPassword=AdminPW?MaxPlayers=64?PreventDownloadSurvivors=false?PreventDownloadItems=false?PreventDownloadDinos=false?PreventUploadSurvivors=false?PreventUploadItems=false?PreventUploadDinos=false?AllowAnyoneBabyImprintCuddle=false?AllowCrateSpawnsOnTopOfStructures=true?AllowFlyingStaminaRecovery=true?AutoDestroyDecayedDinos=true?DestroyUnconnectedWaterPipes=true?DisableImprintDinoBuff=false?OverrideOfficialDifficulty=4.0?bAllowUnlimitedRespecs=true?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=1000?PersonalTamedDinosSaddleStructureCost=1?OxygenSwimSpeedStatMultiplier=4.0?RCONServerGameLogBuffer=600?OverrideStructurePlatformPrevention=true -NoBattlEye -servergamelog -structurememopts &

This is essentially how I start our Island server. We do not use BattlEye and we DO run the S+ mod as you can see. What is the problem you are having? Note the ampersand ("&") on the end of the line. This allows the server to run in the background like a daemon. You could also use something like "nohup" if you prefer.

Archived