Recover lost items

Puzzafria

Hi,
I play single player in ps4. I dropped all the items from my inventary by mistake and I realised 20 min later.
It included my Best 6 tamed dinos.
I paused the time using the 'OnlyPlayers' command to prevent it from disappearing. However, the area where I am looking is too big and I can't find the bag.
Anyone knows any comand or idea to help me find it?
Many thanks! 

1 hour ago, Puzzafria said:

Hi,
I play single player in ps4. I dropped all the items from my inventary by mistake and I realised 20 min later.
It included my Best 6 tamed dinos.
I paused the time using the 'OnlyPlayers' command to prevent it from disappearing. However, the area where I am looking is too big and I can't find the bag.
Anyone knows any comand or idea to help me find it?
Many thanks! 

I don't Dx I dont know how it works on Ps4 but would it be possible to just not save over your old file? If only it was steam version, you could get death cache recovery mod. I hope you are able to get your pets back!

Thx for your answer cowgirl.

I play the 'default' ps4 single player mode, and I have never saved the game. It auto-saves when I stop playing. 

I checked the saved data files in the 'options' ps4 menu, but it does not allow me to load any previous data. 

I guess I will give up and tame the dinos again. I could use the dino spawn command, but it would not be the same...

I wish there was a command to find objects on the map or something like that. It's hard to find a bag in the jungle haha

2 hours ago, Puzzafria said:

Thx for your answer cowgirl.

I play the 'default' ps4 single player mode, and I have never saved the game. It auto-saves when I stop playing. 

I checked the saved data files in the 'options' ps4 menu, but it does not allow me to load any previous data. 

I guess I will give up and tame the dinos again. I could use the dino spawn command, but it would not be the same...

I wish there was a command to find objects on the map or something like that. It's hard to find a bag in the jungle haha

Dang, I am sorry for your losses :(

4 hours ago, Puzzafria said:

You haven't heard this cheat from me: Next time anything unwanted happens to you when playing solo, just press the "PS"button, select the "ARK" thumbnail and use "option" to close the aplication. This way it does not do the exit save and when restarted you go back the last autosave.

Last time (a year ago or so) I tried it in solo Ark it still worked. It helped me to resurect a few dino's and rafts ;)

Hi I'm kinda new only been playing ark for about a month. For some reason when the game crashed me on while I'm at my base and I finally get back on my stuff and dinos I had on me or just thrown out to heal vanished and I some how died while on the floor? This has happened twice now to me and my friend and I want to know why it keeps happening as there is no reason for it at all.

Archived