Character lost in offical servers

ipwnoobz15

ive done everything in the book to look for my lost character. i cant find my lvl 92 ive been looking through my history but i cannot find it if anyone can find it its the staff.

my steam id is ipwnoobs15 http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128208005

Please take the time to help me solve this as to i haven't been on the servers in a few months i tried to look everywhere but if you can find my person please respond and let me know of my players wearabouts! thanks team

I lost my character when i was transferring from my main server to another. I was disconnected than blue screen.  I searched every server that had a star. I do have multiple characters. But this character was the owner of the tribe of my main server. I tried to submit ticket and it brought me to the forms. I've even reinstalled my game. This is my last resort. Can someone please contact me that's really wild card.

I am sorry this happened to you.  I lost a level 130+ character in a server transfer, did everything posted to try to recover and submitted a ticket the same day.  It was a week before I got a response from wildcard.   I asked if they could extend the decay timers so I didn't lose everything while I was waiting.  It was another week before I got another response, which was an invitation to set up a calendar date 2 months from that point. 

Before anyone was willing to serve the ticket, all of my bases, tames, gear and BPs across multiple servers had disintegrated and all vaults raided.  It effectively ended 4 years of playing PvE for me - I was told that it was my fault for not joining a tribe and for playing on official servers. 

I hope you have better luck.

10 hours ago, F8l8Y said:

I lost my character when i was transferring from my main server to another. I was disconnected than blue screen.  I searched every server that had a star. I do have multiple characters. But this character was the owner of the tribe of my main server. I tried to submit ticket and it brought me to the forms. I've even reinstalled my game. This is my last resort. Can someone please contact me that's really wild card.

Sorry, mate.  Similar situation happened to me.  I play on XBOX ONE.  I tried transferring from Ragnarok to Island for the purpose of refreshing a base I had there.  However, my level 100 survivor became stuck in transition.  It was (and still is) listed in the character selection screen, but I could not go forward to ANY server nor back to the one I came from.  I submitted a ticket and went through the process.  The Devs did contact me, I set up an appointment... and they were able to transfer ownership of all my structures and tames to a new character.  They even granted my new character enough XP to regain all 100 levels instantly.  The whole process took about 1 month.  Luckily I had a tribe-mate on Rag that was able to keep the team fed during that time... otherwise, they would have died.  I also lost everything on the Island because I didn't have any tribe members there for refresh purposes. 

Unfortunately, It sounds like you will need to go through the process and there is a good chance you will lose much or all of your stuff because of the time it will take.  

Archived