Update Ark Survival Evolved for Nintendo Switch

CatsareourGods

Suggestion

Please upadate Ark for Nintendo Switch. Ark for Nintendo Switch or ASEN for short, should be updated for many reasons. ASEN has not been updated for two years. ASEN has not had anything new for a long time, the map is pretty buggy and The Island Map is very bland. About the maps, No one cares it does not have to be story maps, It could be stuff like The Center or Ragnarok. Also, The creatures are bland too, people would like it if you added new creatures or even the other variations of them like TEK, Abberrant, or Corrupted. Next is,  Achievments built into the game, beacuse Switch does not support that stuff, so having it built in like Minecraft would add goals. Next, you should add Procedulary generated Arks, so you can have a new adventure after all of the maps. making the game less buggy or faster is possible, the team that ported AESN to switch said it themselves "They found many ways to make it better, but WIldcard or the Ark team won't fund them." A good idea if you cannot do any of that is too add seasonal events. And last of All people have paid 60 dollars for this game, including me, and I don't want to go back to playing it on Xbox where, I cannot take it on the go and have good controls. And there is one last thing, there are some YouTube channels that play Ark for Nintendo switch I will show it right now https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnkwPnfp48ORERTNBwtaw . Follow this topic so Wildcard can notice it.

3 replies to this server topic

Archived