Show some love to your Playstation players

Notary

With ark 2 coming out exclusive to Xbox, we feel a little left out. I'm sure, if it wasn't so difficult to determine, the number of players on the PlayStation network has always been quite high. We love the game.

Perhaps a nod in the form of an update optimized for the ps5. This wouldn't have to be exclusive of course, our maladjusted friends at Xbox could also benefit and enjoy this before the hoarding commences w part 2.

Also if you have any sway with our Sony overlords, maybe push for cross play again? Making it a free upgrade would be awesome also. As we saw w horizon, folks aren't ready for the paid upgrade thing. Anyways, some complex business decisions to consider, but as a fan, I'd figure I'd at least put it out there. 

Also, love the game, love that you didn't get into dirty monetization methods, love that there are no complaints of abuse & sexual harassment, love that you can show the industry that success, growth and innovation can be accomplished by still acting above board. Remarkable accomplishments on many levels.

Cheers!

"Ark 2 is an Xbox Series X|S console launch exclusive. If things go the way they did with Survival Evolved, this will also include PC, (possibly Xbox Game Pass at launch) before a PS5 version will eventually follow. Microsoft also points out that Ark 2 will be optimised for Xbox Series X|S."

I have heard no confirmation that ark 2 will be exclusive to xbox forever, this is likely just a timed exclusive.

It is annoying how a direct answere was avoided everey time the question popped up. Very vague wording that can always be explained in 2 ways. Even Google gives contradictionairy results, funniest was a site (UK based) that already offered pre-orders for PS4 :P

Bottom line: We just don't know if ARK2 is ever comming to PS, we also don't know it is NEVER comming, we only know it won't be at launch.
@Cedric Multiple choice questions:
Is ARK2 planned to eventualy become available for PS?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

If yes, how long will it be platform exclusive to Xbox?
[ ] 6 months
[ ] 1 year
[ ] Depending on if our dev's are able to master the PS5 platform
[ ] Depending on Sony allowing us to sell it on their platform
[ ] Depending on MS allowing us to sell on other platforms

Archived