Mutagen bulbs

EndlessDuck

I've been searching Rockwells innards for almost 2 weeks nd haven't seen a single mutagen bulb. Even checked under the mesh - nothing. However I see mutagen presence icon all the time. I play solo on dedicated private server so there is noone to gather these things.

Is there a command to wipe mutagen bulbs similar to wyvern egg wipe command?

• Volunteer Moderator
36 minutes ago, EndlessDuck said:

I've been searching Rockwells innards for almost 2 weeks nd haven't seen a single mutagen bulb. Even checked under the mesh - nothing. However I see mutagen presence icon all the time. I play solo on dedicated private server so there is noone to gather these things.

Is there a command to wipe mutagen bulbs similar to wyvern egg wipe command?

Delete all Mutagen Bulbs:

destroyall DroppedItem_Mutagen_C

Force them to spawn (you must be in the cave):

forcemutagenspawn

Create a visual indicator of the direction they are from your current location:

findmutagendrops

Or, teleport yourself to the first index that is found:

gotofirstmutagendrop

21 hours ago, Garick said:

True, though you can do missions and get seeds randomly as well.

I got 1 r seed on like the first day gen 2 opened up, but I do lots and lots missions since and never got an r seed from them. I did early on get one of those carnivorous seeds that were not meant to drop in the first place and they purged from the server eventually. I feel like after they did that purging of the fake seeds that they might have changed it so r seeds cant come from drops any more. If someone has more recent proof Ill accept that but I feel like it was changed from my own experiences. That or they are INCREDIBLY rare and cant be relied on for farming seeds imo.

7 hours ago, Piffguru said:

I got 1 r seed on like the first day gen 2 opened up, but I do lots and lots missions since and never got an r seed from them. I did early on get one of those carnivorous seeds that were not meant to drop in the first place and they purged from the server eventually. I feel like after they did that purging of the fake seeds that they might have changed it so r seeds cant come from drops any more. If someone has more recent proof Ill accept that but I feel like it was changed from my own experiences. That or they are INCREDIBLY rare and cant be relied on for farming seeds imo.

i got 3 seeds in over 200 runs on alpha velo 

Archived