4 Day Roll Back

Omegadal888

In many of the servers, after the "Fixes" you made, the roll back was not 50 min, if not almost 4 days, and they do not announce anything about it, if they are going to fix it, if they are not going to fix it, absolutely nothing and people don't know what to do, because you just don't say anything, not in the forum, not discord, or twitter.
So what is going to happen with those servers where you rolled back for 4 days and not 50 minutes?
People need answers.

I think I found the possible problem of the servers that made them roll back for almost 4 days, they did not roll back for 50 min, they did it for 5000 min, divided by 60 minutes of the hour, gives a total of 83.33 hours, dividing 83.33 hours by 24 hours of a day, gives a total of 3.47 days, which was approximately the time they left the roll back on these OC servers. Great Work -_-

Yes, I know what I will do with my time ... not lose it with the game again, so that ... there is no support or answer about it and the truth is if something I hate about a survival game, it is when the administrators do not pay attention to the customer, about problems that they themselves generated.

15 hours ago, Omegadal888 said:

In many of the servers, after the "Fixes" you made, the roll back was not 50 min, if not almost 4 days, and they do not announce anything about it, if they are going to fix it, if they are not going to fix it, absolutely nothing and people don't know what to do, because you just don't say anything, not in the forum, not discord, or twitter.
So what is going to happen with those servers where you rolled back for 4 days and not 50 minutes?
People need answers.

Having been on a valguero server that crashed and rolled back over 7 days during the winter event right after the New Years present drop -my opinion is  they won’t change anything.

In the Genesis 1002 server, first they make a roll back of almost 4 days, they don't fix it and now the hexagons that are won disappear by magic, I know they will say, "send your report", many reports were sent regarding the roll back of 4 days and as I said they did not do anything at all, that makes me think, if the problem of the hexagons is reported, will they really do something ???

Archived