How do I literally reset fresh on Scorched Earth?

Hydrakkulus

Go onto steam and browse the game's local files, from there go to the folder "ShooterGame", then "Saved", then "LocalProfiles", and delete the file "PlayerLocalData.arkprofile".

Note however that this will delete ALL the explorer note data, from every map. And also your minimap data, from every map.

10 hours ago, TimeBomb2003 said:

Go onto steam and browse the game's local files, from there go to the folder "ShooterGame", then "Saved", then "LocalProfiles", and delete the file "PlayerLocalData.arkprofile".

Note however that this will delete ALL the explorer note data, from every map. And also your minimap data, from every map.

Not on steam. I'm on xbox.

9 hours ago, Hydrakkulus said:

So you saying I gotta like click the reset all my data thing?

yeah, I had the same issue....couldn't get the notes to help level up quicker. I tried deleating the save just for scorched earth, and it still had the same problem. I had to reset ALL my data.....island, SE, aberation......notes worked just fine after that. Of course I had to loose everything on all my other maps. x.x

The only other way is to create a new profile on the xbox, then play the game in that new profile. But its kind of the same thing, you are starting all over again with nothing, and you cannot transfer dinos or characters from one profile to the next.....each profile is its own run, and you cannot move anything from one profile to the other.

Archived