Hi, I'm iKore

iKore

I have played this game (not continuously) since early 2016, but never actually joined this forum. Hi. :)

I mostly play together with a friend of mine. We initially started back in 2016 on a PvP Official server. I don't recall too much of it, but I believe we quit when we were around level 70/80. Then after a few years we started a new adventure around October/November 2019. We initially tried to join another Official PvP server, but due to us being killed repeatedly by other players and the realization that we weren't really interested in engaging in battles ourselves, we decided to switch to PvE and we really enjoyed that. :)

This adventure ended around May 2020, having beaten all of the Alpha bosses on The Island and having explored quitte a bit of Extinction and a bit of the other free DLC's.

Now since the start of last month we started yet another adventure on Official PvE on Crystal Isles this time. Initially we created a new survivor to enjoy the early parts of the game. Around level 80 we switched back to our old survivors of the previous playthrough (level 105) that have unlocked all the TEK grams. This way we hopefully get to enjoy the TEK stuff a bit more, as last time we quit not to long after unlocking it all.

Right now in the process of completing our building/complex on Crystal Isles, but we also plan to have some bases on The Island, Extinction and Genesis II (and later possibly part 1 as well).

Pleasure to meet you all. :)

iKore

Archived