Ark Evo Event

Anthrakx8185

7 minutes ago, Zapha said:

From the Community Crunch 280:

"An ARK Evolution Event is active until Monday the 16th with the following EVO perks on all Official Servers!"

https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.html/community-crunch-280-genesis-part-ii-server-transfers-evo-event-and-community-corner-r1805/

Nice. Now my charge is ruined.

That was Crunch 280, from August 13th. The 16th it's referring to is August 16th.

2 hours ago, Anthrakx8185 said:

I thought this "special" Evo event was supposed to last longer than just today or did I misread something?

what was special was the breeding and hex reward bonuses along w/ the xp taming and harvesting.  It was explicitly said to end on the 7th.

41 minutes ago, Zapha said:

Come on, you wanna fool me! There was no event between summer bash and now. Show it me in the event calendar.

There's been 2 evo event weekends since then.  Maybe check the website more often.

1 hour ago, Zapha said:

If you look at the site it's clearly referenced to the gen2 server transfer opening, so it must be the 16th Sep.

Transfers opened on the 3rd of September, I'm not quite sure what you are talking about here.

1 hour ago, Noa said:

If we count all server crashes, roll backs, long time offline periods it lasted less than just today.

1005 for example image.png.3c1e104980c656686679308f7951c8a0.png

Ugh I was raising way more babies than I usually do, so I had timers going on my computer for imprinting, births, etc. Really drove home how much time is lost to lag, rollbacks, and offline periods.

1 hour ago, Noa said:

If we count all server crashes, roll backs, long time offline periods it lasted less than just today.

1005 for example image.png.3c1e104980c656686679308f7951c8a0.png

If 0 players mean server downtime, that is a rather nasty picture.

1 minute ago, Doomette said:

Ugh I was raising way more babies than I usually do, so I had timers going on my computer for imprinting, births, etc. Really drove home how much time is lost to lag, rollbacks, and offline periods.

Dammit, it was YOU cuasing all those lag!!! :P

Breeding, duping, building etc is not a case here. If server need 8 hours to come back online mean is very bad server (hardware) and also bad network code and maybe savings on Bandwidth paid by WC.

In this conditions we cant talk about Ark 2, it will be unplayable exactly as Ark 1 no matter what super graphic engine they use or what film actors they pay.

Archived