Ark crossplay on inofficial server

Pavelow26

Hello everyone,

My Girlfriend bought Stadia Ark to play together with me. Ark officialy said that Ark Stadia COMES with crossplay, therefore we bought it. I own a SteamCMD ark Server fully working, but obviously it's a innoficial server. Now my girlfriend can't connect to the server, she doesnt even see it. The inofficial Server list is nearly empty. Is there an option i have to activate on my ark Server or is the crossplay after all not possible?

p.s. We don't want to play on official servers

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...

You probably already found the answer, but since nobody answered here, your server should have a setting to enable crossplay with Stadia. Nitrado calls the setting "Allowed platforms", and the value you want for Steam + Stadia crossplay is called "Crossplay with Google Stadia". Save the setting, restart, then it should show up for you both in the list.

56 minutes ago, Dees12 said:

You probably already found the answer, but since nobody answered here, your server should have a setting to enable crossplay with Stadia. Nitrado calls the setting "Allowed platforms", and the value you want for Steam + Stadia crossplay is called "Crossplay with Google Stadia". Save the setting, restart, then it should show up for you both in the list.

This doesn't fix the issue, currently. The last patch made it to where everyone else on my server, who are Stadia, cannot join the server despite the settings. 

Archived