What's on your #ARKBuildingTLC?

zsenden

- A medium sized gate between dino gate size and behemoth gate size. Maybe 7 or 8 walls high. For certain creatures a behemoth gate is required, but that gate is almost 13 walls high. Usually I don't want to make my building that high because I don't need all that space and it takes a lot of structures (structure limit, lag) and ressources. I could make it only higher in the spot where the b-gate is, but that doesn't look good IMO.

- Large ceiling (2x2 one current ceiling or larger)

- Structure preview not lying and making my hair gray

- "Obstructed" - There's too much restriction in the building system. Needs more freedom. I can't build a lot of nice stuff because of that.

I'm on official PvE btw.

2 hours ago, AdligerAdler said:

- A medium sized gate between dino gate size and behemoth gate size. Maybe 7 or 8 walls high. For certain creatures a behemoth gate is required, but that gate is almost 13 walls high. Usually I don't want to make my building that high because I don't need all that space and it takes a lot of structures (structure limit, lag) and ressources. I could make it only higher in the spot where the b-gate is, but that doesn't look good IMO.

- Large ceiling (2x2 one current ceiling or larger)

- Structure preview not lying and making my hair gray

- "Obstructed" - There's too much restriction in the building system. Needs more freedom. I can't build a lot of nice stuff because of that.

I'm on official PvE btw.

Yes to all of these. Especially the medium-sized gates, I wanted to make some gacha breeding huts while I try to get a dust one. Was really annoyed when I realized they needed behe gates. 

I’d also like to add improvements to the triangle roof placement. It is so maddening when they take forever to get the right orientation, and then it goes ahead and snaps in a different place anyways. Maddening.

Something that makes breeding mammals more similar to breeding egg-layers. Previewing stats and colors. Preferably something that also makes the birthing time more flexible. With eggs you can keep it in the incubator until you’re ready (as long as it’s before the spoil time) or even just throw it in the fridge if something comes up and you can’t be on when the egg ready. Nothing like that for mammals. I guess that’s more a breeding TLC, but I am talking about a structure so I think it counts lol

Archived