Community Crunch 282: Introducing Sinomacrops, Sponsored Mods, EVO Event, and More!

StudioWildcard

7 hours ago, CosmicSkeleton said:

Only issue with that is we don't  have a lot of prehistoric vulpines, less so ones that can dredge up real interest. The best we've got is V.qiuzhudingi which doesn't have a lot of wow factor. Now if we were to stick to looking at caniforma for candidates I'd argue that Amphicyonids could fit the bill.

A beardog? I admit that that would be pretty cool to see in-game. I only ended up going with vulpines because I like foxes.

Either way, I would love an animal that can aid small tribes and solo players in exploration. None of the new creatures offer that. Out of all three, the Amargasaurus is definitely the most appealing, but it really wouldn't fit my playstyle as it appears to be a PvP focused creature with slight utility in PvE as a sap collector.

• Facepalm 1

15 hours ago, N7_Sinner said:

A beardog? I admit that that would be pretty cool to see in-game. I only ended up going with vulpines because I like foxes.

Either way, I would love an animal that can aid small tribes and solo players in exploration. None of the new creatures offer that. Out of all three, the Amargasaurus is definitely the most appealing, but it really wouldn't fit my playstyle as it appears to be a PvP focused creature with slight utility in PvE as a sap collector.

Well to be fair dinopithecus could definitely aid in exploration what with it being able to climb. It's viability as a caver is a bit in question given its size but beyond that the sky's the limit.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, N7_Sinner said:

The Sinomacrops could also be good for exploring the map seeing as it is pretty much an early game glider suit

• 3 weeks later...